Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries: Bellemare, Cirelli, Hagel, Kucherov, McDonagh, Paul, Perry, Point

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
As I said previously,team of true warriors,and still made to scf beaten opponents teams in each round and all of opponents were CONTENDERS,Warriors,fcuk that,they ARE Dynasty!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Tbh, Hedman hasn't looked right since the injury in Columbus in 2021.

He had a good offensive production yesr, but has not been the beast defensively the last two runs.

I'm hoping he comes back to form next year

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Tbh, Hedman hasn't looked right since the injury in Columbus in 2021.

He had a good offensive production yesr, but has not been the beast defensively the last two runs.

I'm hoping he comes back to form next year
He had a career year....

He was great in the RS, just looked a step behind and hesitant too often in the playoffs. He had maybe 1-2 games where Norris Hedman showed up a series and that was it. Still a decent run especially if you just look at point totals but he wasn't the 2020 version. More often than not, it seemed like he was out there when we got scored on. Idk.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
He had a career year....

He was great in the RS, just looked a step behind and hesitant too often in the playoffs. He had maybe 1-2 games where Norris Hedman showed up a series and that was it. Still a decent run especially if you just look at point totals but he wasn't the 2020 version. More often than not, it seemed like he was out there when we got scored on. Idk.
Hedman and Vasy are our two most important players and we need them at their best come playoffs (maybe the odd game during the regular season as well)

Maybe heddy is just gassed and banged up but no major injuries. He should probably get less minutes this year and give.more to Sergy to really see if he's who we should be keeping moving forward

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Cernak's body looking like this sadly isn't something you would put on an injury list. But I would bet a drink of your choice that's gotta be close

13ctkusrte221.jpg

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wasn't someone saying Cernak couldn't even take off his own jersey? And he got hurt a number of times after that...
Probably just an amazing amount of bruising.

Mad respect to Anthony Cirelli. Holy fxxx.

Also, I don't think Coop is lying when he said everybody was beat up. You could see it in the way they were skating.

Reactions: DaBolts

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Wasn't someone saying Cernak couldn't even take off his own jersey? And he got hurt a number of times after that...
Drago is ripped. Wouldn’t shock me if it takes two guys to undress him even when he’s healthy.

Reactions: DFC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad