Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries: Bellemare, Cirelli, Hagel, Kucherov, McDonagh, Paul, Perry, Point

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
We def need him to pan out, atleast as a passable 3rd pairing dman. I feel like that isn’t asking a lot but man haha
Agreed, especially since we don’t have the depth back there of the previous 2 seasons. The media want to talk about the loss of the 3rd line, but no one mentions Luke Schenn who played 19 of the 48 playoff games for us the past 2 cup runs. That was a luxury to be able to plug and play your #7 dman like that in important games. Don’t think we have the same confidence in Sustr or Claesson. Having Foote challenge to become a regular would go a long way.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Claesson i'm guessing will get another shot in hopes he'll produce something at some point, too, but man is that some thin looking depth.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Hope and pray Kuch will be okay, look in extreme discomfort. Good on Kuznetsov giving him a helpful push to the bench. #russiabros respect

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We're probably going to have to see if Colton is ready to become a man now. You might as well keep Cirelli and Killorn with Stamkos and put the kid with Palat and Point if Kucherov is out long term

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We're probably going to have to see if Colton is ready to become a man now. You might as well keep Cirelli and Killorn with Stamkos and put the kid with Palat and Point if Kucherov is out long term
I'd actually keep him with Maroon and Perry, that line is starting to gel now.

Stamkos is hot so you could slot him to the first line, move Joseph to the Killorn/Cirelli shutdown line. I guess you put the two kids with Bellmare

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'd actually keep him with Maroon and Perry, that line is starting to gel now.

Stamkos is hot so you could slot him to the first line, move Joseph to the Killorn/Cirelli shutdown line. I guess you put the two kids with Bellmare

Give Joseph his shot. He can forecheck, does have a nice shot, and let's leave the 2 lines that are working alone. Katchouk needs more work and we've got Radyysh to put on the 4th line.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Cap cup circumvention mode enabled when the doctor puts him on the IR. Let's get kucherov healthy for another playoff run. I hope it isn't serious but groin injuries require surgery and time to recover. What vets beside to target to get a top forward dangling a 1st and a prospect?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Not all groin injuries require surgery.
In case it’s his groin, the question is: address it now via surgery and hope he’s ready to return for the playoffs (again lol) or wait it out and have him play through it at at best 70%?

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Why are so many assuming he's gonna need surgery and be out till the playoffs? Based on that little clip and no official diagnosis?

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad