Recalled/Assigned: 2021-22 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
There’s Rob Hamilton they like on AHL contract too.

I can’t imagine the Avs want anything to do with any defenseman past Hunt and MacDonald. Jacobs has 3 NHL GP and didn’t get a salary guarantee. Aamodt, Clurman and Zhuravlyov are AHL rookies if they are in the AHL at all. Englund and Middleton are third pairing AHL face punchers who get healthy scratched. So while Hunt could be an acceptable 7D that leaves MacDonald as the only viable callup.

AHL doesn’t have roster limits so they can carry 8 or 9 D if needed and that group gets thinned out quick by injuries at each level.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
so Matteau is the third one to follow the european route, after Wingerli and Miska. signed for two years with Linkoping (SHL). just Bowers and Henry left with no contract. also need to sign prospects Leivermann and Weiss to keep them. my guess is that they wont sign any of the four? the Eagles roster seems pretty full imo.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
so Matteau is the third one to follow the european route, after Wingerli and Miska. signed for two years with Linkoping (SHL). just Bowers and Henry left with no contract. also need to sign prospects Leivermann and Weiss to keep them. my guess is that they wont sign any of the four? the Eagles roster seems pretty full imo.
I thought Henry didn’t get qualified. Which he shouldn’t have. Bowers should be only RFA remaining. Also I’m pretty sure Leivermann is going back for a 5th year of eligibility. I would still like a way for Avs to sign him after this year, as their assets are slim atm and does Clurman and Middleton deserve contracts over him? Weiss was just recently invited to rookie camp and Wright/Fizer got AHL deals so yea idk what’s going on there.

Reactions: Zandar

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Isn’t Bowers UFA now?

edit. I see it’s his last year of RFA. Did he get the QO though?

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Big season for our Eagles boys. We have a very deep roster this coming season (probably the best team in the AHL if our AVS are fit) !

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Big season for our Eagles boys. We have a very deep roster this coming season (probably the best team in the AHL if our AVS are fit) !

We did lose our top 3 scorers from last year. It's going to be a younger team, I would be surprised if they are the/a top team in the AHL. Our younger guys might get more icetime so they should be interesting to follow nonetheless.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm still somewhat surprised we could pick NAK up for free. That was really good call by Joe putting in for him on waivers.
From what some Philly fans told me, Vigneault practically ruined him and he was playing with zero confidence. I think they were hoping to sneak him through and get him back on track in the A, but then the Avs swooped in and the rest is Dented Cup history.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Can Bowers / Kaut pass through waivers already. I'm sweating bullets here.
Better players than them already passed through waivers this week, relax. And even if they get taken, there will be plenty of opportunities to replace them on waivers the next 24 hours.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Can Bowers / Kaut pass through waivers already. I'm sweating bullets here.
1665325616543.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad