Recalled/Assigned: 2021-22 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
It's time we get a fresh thread for a fresh season.

The Eagles won their first preseason game tonight against San Jose, 4-3. Jean-Luc Foudy pots two, including the GWG with 40 seconds left.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Might as well talk about them as we can actually watch their games.

I’m excited to see Foudy tear it up in the AHL.

Weird that Barron is already listed on the Eagles roster tho.

Roster | Colorado Eagles
I like that the Avs basically have given Barron the "what it feels like to be the Avs #1 D man" treatment this camp/ preseason.

It seems like a smart investment in player development that hopefully pays off as soon as this year. Whether that is with the Avs or Eagles, I am excited to see Barron.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks for starting the thread. I’ll try to post as many lineups this year so y’all can really see how they run the team. This was obv preseason and none of the guys who were just cut.

Thanks. That will be much appreciated. It will be interesting to see how they use these prospects.

TatteredTornNFrayed

very angry indeed
Jan 15, 2008
I thought someone mentioned these Eagles preseason games were being streamed. But it doesn't appear to be on the AHL TV service .

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Eagles dominating. Lacking finish. The Silver Knights have barely touched the puck all 2nd period. Very promising. Gilbert is a horrible shooter. Same shot from the same spot 3 times in the row; missed the net on all three.

Reactions: Metallo

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Foudy is missing that lower body strength; he can't or is not confident in driving the net with a power move. If he doesn't beat his man clean, he can't get a good shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad