Celtics/NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season Part 2: Celts Raise #5 to Rafters

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Does the NBA still do that stupid 7-10 seed play-in tournament thing or was that just a covid year deal?

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Boston couldn't look any worse than the last 2 minutes, of the 4th. Brown, Williams and Theis couldn't have been worse. Boston gave the game away. Even with Tatum out they should have been better.

Reactions: bbfan419

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
If they lose a series to Toronto because some players aren't vaxxed I'm going to turn on those players forever.*

*reserve the right to not keep to this if Tatum is one of them
Last I heard the lone question was Jaylen Brown but it sounds like everyone is good to go if we face Toronto.

Tatum had to be fully vaccinated to play for Team USA so he's been good for awhile

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Last I heard the lone question was Jaylen Brown but it sounds like everyone is good to go if we face Toronto.

Tatum had to be fully vaccinated to play for Team USA so he's been good for awhile

The last I read the questionable ones for not being vax were Jaylen Brown and Al Horford. I hope that is not the case. For me, that means these guys are not team players first. I will say "trade them ASAP regardless of the outcome.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The last I read the questionable ones for not being vax were Jaylen Brown and Al Horford. I hope that is not the case. For me, that means these guys are not team players first. I will say "trade them ASAP regardless of the outcome.
See the tweet I posted from Sean Grande. Horford can play in Toronto

Reactions: Maine Fan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Only question is Jaylen Brown.

I do want to remind people that he's VP of the union who fought hard for the players right to not disclose their vaccination status.

It is quite possible he's vaccinated but chose to keep it to himself.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Only question is Jaylen Brown.

I do want to remind people that he's VP of the union who fought hard for the players right to not disclose their vaccination status.

It is quite possible he's vaccinated but chose to keep it to himself.

I mean it’s a personal medical decision so I feel like he’s entitled to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad