Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I can’t remember Marchand ever playing his off-wing at any point in his NHL career. Even when Recchi, Reilly Smith or Ericksson were on his line they always played RW.
I can't remember either........

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Let us have some fun

For what it’s worth Dom connected JD to Hawks earlier in the year and hinted it might not be for someone we’re expecting (and Strome was expected) plz correct if wrong tho.

So I think it’s worth mulling over

And at the time he said it wasn’t Kubalik either. Interesting move if it were to happen but “what are we waiting for?” implies this is a known offer when all we have is Dom saying Debrusk for Kubalik, which is most likely a subtweet of this forum.

Reactions: Over the volcano

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
And at the time he said it wasn’t Kubalik either. Interesting move if it were to happen but “what are we waiting for?” implies this is a known offer when all we have is Dom saying Debrusk for Kubalik, which is most likely a subtweet of this forum.

Guess I should have added a sarcasm emoji my bad?

Makes sense why Dom doesn’t post here anymore :help:

Reactions: Gordoff and sarge88

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
What would make it a rumor?

Not arguing…just trying to understand how a person who has legit access within NHL circles, Tweets out what he did and it doesn’t constitute it being a rumor.

“Debrusk for Kubalik. Make it happen” is anything but inside info of any sort. No hint that the deal has been discussed.

Reactions: bbfan419

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Kubliak makes sense as a change of scenery move for both guys, but I wonder how hot the two organizations are in getting a new version of their old problem at this point. I mean if either guy turns it around they’d be happy, but that’s what they’ve both been waiting for anyway…

FWIW I was hoping they could make that swap earlier in the year to give some real time to figure out what they can be in a new organization

PastaSawce

Mar 6, 2021
Western MA
I have to disagree. He is very good at moving the puck and exiting the defensive zone with the puck.
Yuck. Mike Reilly is a microcosm of exactly what is wrong with this team. As finished as he was, that David Backes interview has really stuck with me. Cassidy was an undersized puck moving defenseman and it influences the way he sees the game and how Sweeney builds the team. It’s that philosophy that has turned the Bruins into a nauseatingly soft team.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
How about DeBrusk, Ullmark, Reilly and Smith for Kubalik + Fleury + deHaan if the goalies agree to waive their NMC. The money will work.
Don't think we need to add Smith, as JDB for Kubalik is fair, then Ullmark signed long term for Fleury a UFA and same with Reilly for deHaan.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad