Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
He is one of if not the smallest ( weight wise ) players in the NHL who produces very mediocre offense, why in the world should the Bruins be interested in this featherweight, furthermore he wouldn't be of much use in the playoffs.
5’8 come on no thanks let’s pass unless he’s another Marchand or Gaudreau which is pretty doubtful.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
5’8 come on no thanks let’s pass unless he’s another Marchand or Gaudreau which is pretty doubtful.

Small, speedy forward with excellent hockey sense and quick hands…has a strong work ethic that keeps him going, Futureconsiderations.ca 2017

Below the goal-line, Yamamoto is elusive and can carve his way to the net using extremely strong outside edges, Hockeyprospect.com 2017

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
DeBrusk has speed and elite shot

unless you are getting a better player you keep him his teammates love him

Reactions: bbfan419

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
How are the Coyotes feeling about Keller these days - know he pooped up a while back as a potential trade candidate because of his contract and stagnation.

IMO The biggest issue with this club going forward is the impending post Bergeron era and how close it may be. Keller would check a whole lot of boxes on the roster and in the room - he has a good history with McAvoy and Frederic.

Reactions: Gordoff

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
I've been as critical of DeBrusk as anyone, but it's going to be so f*cked up when the Bruins start leaking BS to their lapdogs in the media to smear him. I can already picture the articles about how he's addicted to Oreos/McDonald's and is soft mentally and can't handle criticism.

We've seen it before when Kessel, Seguin, and Hamilton were shipped out the door. Kessel was a bad guy and not a great teammate for wanting more money after scoring 36 goals. Seguin was a maniac who loved beer and women and needed a guard posted outside of his room. Hamilton was a loner who liked museums and demanded out (even though Sweeney denied that in a PC).

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Small, speedy forward with excellent hockey sense and quick hands…has a strong work ethic that keeps him going, Futureconsiderations.ca 2017

Below the goal-line, Yamamoto is elusive and can carve his way to the net using extremely strong outside edges, Hockeyprospect.com 2017

Can you find something that isn't 4.5 years old?

remer

Oct 18, 2005
The Bruins need to be tougher not softer. 5’8. And 150 pds is the reason why he is not succeeding in the NHL
Wow! Add Achan to the roster and Yamamoto, this team will be full of tiny boppers.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
In fairness, the tweet clearly says fluid and not 1:1, which opens up an entire world of possibility

either way, no thanks if that's the main piece coming back

Did you read his article? Or the tweet he made later when someone asked who was adding and he said Boston?

In his own article he says Jake DeBrusk + a 3rd round pick for Kailer Yamamoto.

I think I was fair to him. I could have been honest though and called it bullshit but then @DKH would be on the phone giving me shit

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
DeBrusk has speed and elite shot

unless you are getting a better player you keep him his teammates love him
He doesn't use his speed or his shot so who is going to give you a good player. What you might get is a draft pick or a player who is also not playing up to their potential. As for the team mates love him, throw him in a Bear Suit and he can be a mascot. Either way get what you can and put someone in his spot that would at least give you 100% effort.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I've watched a bit of Yamamoto, he's not bad. There's skill there, there's some aggressiveness, but that's going to immediately go out the window when Yamamoto is playing for Cassidy.
I believe Cassidy got a wake up call

expect him to have the patience of a kindergarten teacher

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Tomas Hertl Is better then I ever thought

watched him last night vs Flyers and he wins whoever gets him Cup assuming Sharks don’t sign

phenomenal

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Did you read his article? Or the tweet he made later when someone asked who was adding and he said Boston?

In his own article he says Jake DeBrusk + a 3rd round pick for Kailer Yamamoto.

I think I was fair to him. I could have been honest though and called it bullshit but then @DKH would be on the phone giving me shit
Lol

I love DeBrusk I want him to succeed very badly

he’s got to play near net

good size
Good skating
Elite shot

all about compete

great talking to you Dom

Last edited:
Reactions: DominicT

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
The Bruins need to be tougher not softer. 5’8. And 150 pds is the reason why he is not succeeding in the NHL
Wow! Add Achan to the roster and Yamamoto, this team will be full of tiny boppers.
I can already hear Edwards in the first scrum he’s in. ‘It’s not the size of the dog in the fight….’

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
As an oiler fan he goes MIA sometimes.

As I said I am an oiler fan and I am trying to be unbiased as I can.

Oilers have had to use the nuclear option of using McDavid and Leon in the same line too often because when the shit gets real Yamamoto and everyone else who plays in the top 6 goes MIA

So that includes Yamamoto who is not quite the main whipping boy he is moving up the depth chart in that way.

I think Yamamoto could be helped with a change of scenery and with the right players he could do a lot of damage.

What concerns me if you guys are getting Rask back... I think that you guys move Ullmark and not Swayman. The kid looks good and just needs time to develop and getting rask back helps. What scares me is the oilers may take Ullmark off your hands. Never been a fan of his and do not like that contract

So Yamamoto is just Edmonton’s version of Debrusk except much smaller.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I expect the Bruins are going to kick ass the rest of the season

healthy
Good attitude
Focus on only nhl season
Rask presence significant in room and ice

Bruins goalie situation best in game

Tampa loses goalie & even with Hedman McDonagh point Stamkos Palat etc get beat 9-3

Feeling it like it’s 2019 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad