NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread VIII - Trade Deadline Eve - NO POLITICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
I really don't want the Bruins to play Tampa in the 1st round. Watching a Panthers-Leags series with a bunch of games ending 6-5 would be entertaining though.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
For all the people discussing the Kase hit, when is it time to realize the 9lbs of titanium Armour these guys now where is a huge problem.

I've seen more players knocked out on their feet then ever and not just in the NHL.

We've done a great job expanding head protection but now it's time to look into shoulder and elbow pads.

This is a serious issue that needs addressing IMO.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
For all the people discussing the Kase hit, when is it time to realize the 9lbs of titanium Armour these guys now where is a huge problem.

I've seen more players knocked out on their feet then ever and not just in the NHL.

We've done a great job expanding head protection but now it's time to look into shoulder and elbow pads.

This is a serious issue that needs addressing IMO.
Don Cherry showed it for years trying to protect you people ;)

Reactions: RHR37

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The networks might want to exercise some sort of flex scheduling option in future years.

I think they had Blackhawks Flyers as the National GOTW a couple of weeks back, and today TNT has Flyers Islanders.

WOOF.

On the other hand, I’ve been taking better advantage of my ESPN+ subscription the past month or so and watching a lot more out of market games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad