2021/2022 Fantasy Draft Discussion Thread

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
ok I have to give credit to hockeynorth. I am impressed that he thinks like me

I especially like how he highlighted

-best team for 2021-22 season-

at the very beginning. This will help me immensely. No more bullying against Jamie D

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
ok I have to give credit to hockeynorth. I am impressed that he thinks like me

I especially like how he highlighted

-best team for 2021-22 season-

at the very beginning. This will help me immensely. No more bullying against Jamie D
In before you draft all of Drysdale, Byfield, Laf, Zegras, Dach, etc

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
edit: even better

Team that wins the Cup for 2021-22

Gives Jamie D an extra 82 games of reps in

-

Hockeynorth based Commissioner
top 3 all time

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Game clock starts once draft slot selection is completed. 9am EST to 12pm EST remains the time frame where clock is running

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Game clock starts once draft slot selection is completed. 9am EST to 12pm EST remains the time frame where clock is running

Wtf theres more ppl in the west than east.

Hmm but i wake up at 5am everyday

Ok this is good

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I agree that this format seems to be working well, but we'll see the end results. But right now for sure the McD/MacK rules look effective(no shade at either team), just saying that clearly they have to put in work to build strong teams unlike in the most where McD/MacK teams typically cake walk into the final 4 so whoever drafts the best team in this draft will have earned it.

This is the first draft where I've felt like anyone drafting from any position has a chance to win. I know some people are against 3RR but getting a Drai/Barkov/Crosby/Matthews still gives you a big leg up on the guys drafting in the bottom 10.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Some interesting strategies going on. As this is the first time I've been involved, it could be mine ends up very wrong haha

I really like the 3 guys I've taken but I'm getting concerned about the early run on centres that I missed out on. I have 3 or 4 targets for my next pick and none is really a true centre. So I'll need to find some centres somewhere.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Like that I'm the only one to take a goalie so far. Maybe I should've waited a round or two to get one but Vasi too good to pass on

Yeah I was thinking you might start a run on goalies but I'm pleasantly surprised. I was considering Vasy with my pick right before yours but decided to go with Hedman and hope some goalies fall. Right now it's looking like a good bet but again all it takes is one run on goalies that I miss out on to screw it up lol.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
I really like the 3 guys I've taken but I'm getting concerned about the early run on centres that I missed out on. I have 3 or 4 targets for my next pick and none is really a true centre. So I'll need to find some centres somewhere.

You'd think that it'll even itself out as others will need D and wingers in the next round or two, but interesting all the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad