Speculation: 2021-2022 Coyotes Roster Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Apart from Boyd, I like this roster a lot more on a personal level than prior years. Lots of neat little storylines and guys you can cheer for. Pretty much everyone other than Chychrun and Soda are on the expendable side of things. And regardless of how things turn out, BA already has a buttload of picks.

Should be fun.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Apart from Boyd, I like this roster a lot more on a personal level than prior years. Lots of neat little storylines and guys you can cheer for. Pretty much everyone other than Chychrun and Soda are on the expendable side of things. And regardless of how things turn out, BA already has a buttload of picks.

Should be fun.
Same. Ironically, in a season where we may lose more than any time in the last 5-6 years, it’s kind of a “no lose” season.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
upload_2021-10-18_8-13-49.png

The AHL site has Mayo called up this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: MIGs Dog

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
No rush.....Kessel is supporting the tank so far. Need to hold onto him until 2022 when multiple teams have injury issues. Hopefully he can score his goals in losses, continue to fail on OT shootouts, and have to end his games played streak so it's not a deterrent to potential trade partners.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Kucherov out for a while. Kessel landing spot just opened up.
They don’t have a 2nd or 3rd round pick in either of the next two drafts. But they picked Jack Thompson in the 3rd round back in 2020 and he’s looked like a superstar in the handful of Sudbury games Ive watched this year. I’d retain the max on Kessel AND add a pick to get Jack Thompson based on what I’ve seen from him. I’m sure they want to keep him, but the three-peat looms large, and afterall, he was just a 3rd round pick.

I’m just dreaming, here, I know.

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

avco

Feb 10, 2007
Is there a deal to be made to obtain G Alexandar Georgiev and FW Vitali Kravtsov from the Rangers?

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
The guys who got out of the dessert are all off to strong starts. I like to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad