Pre-Game Talk: 2021-2022 Colorado Avalanche in-season thread - Part II: American Turkey Time

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't blame them one bit for wanting to get Kaut back in playing shape first. They can afford to do that, and they should.

As for whether he'll factor back in, I guess we'll see. It's not like he was playing especially well prior to his injury, and Bednar wasn't really just burying him in the 4th line either.

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Seems like they'll have to call up another forward for this road trip. With Kaut sent down, Murray hurt, and MacK back, they're up to 12 forwards and 7 defensemen.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So Megna draws in over Kaut.

I'm certainly not a Kaut fanboy but I would have preferred Megna getting sent down instead and then Jost as the 4C.
Megna is probably a day or two of being reassigned when MacKinnon gets activated off of IR. I wouldn't read too much into it except a veteran getting a bit more funds than a rookie.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Dumb question. Could MacDonald play both 4W and D in the same game. I don’t see why not but I don’t know. Could someone please answer my question? TIA.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Looks like Dom is predicting a resurgent MacK. 83 points in his final 62 games.

3tQG4XH.jpeg

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Dumb question. Could MacDonald play both 4W and D in the same game. I don’t see why not but I don’t know. Could someone please answer my question? TIA.

I'm sure they thought of using MacDooshit in that role last game, but then they remembered who they were talking about, had a big laugh about it and moved on.

I think they could swing MacDonald into either role in the 3rd period depending upon the game situation. Especially if they are at a point in the game where Bednar might as well tell the 4th line guys to go sit in the locker room and watch the game there.

Reactions: flyfysher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad