GDT: 2020 World Series: (AL) Tampa Bay Rays vs (NL) Los Angeles Dodgers - LAD wins 4-2

TB vs LAD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He's factually correct. Rays front office is nothing but people who worked for investment banks.

This is HORRIBLE for society as a whole.

Ok and ?

They have built a consistent contender despite working with the smallest budget in the major leagues. I doubt fans give a crap what their background is, as long as the team is winning.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
It can't be said enough how much is riding on Kershaw tomorrow (today) after that debacle of a 9th inning for LA. Post-season reputation changing stuff potentially. If he comes up with another meh performance in a pivotal playoff game and the Rays win the game and the series...ohhh boy. But if he comes out and pitches a gem in a win and the Dodgers go onto win the series, it will be change the narrative.

Game 6 is going to be a bullpen game for the Dodgers and we know their bullpen is certainly not one you can trust very much.

I was hoping to see what Kershaw looks like tonight with the WS on the line. Oh well, next best thing.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Corey Seager manufactured that second run advancing twice on balls that barely got away from the catcher.

I’ve never seen anything like that, he’s not even a fast guy.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Corey Seager manufactured that second run advancing twice on balls that barely got away from the catcher.

I’ve never seen anything like that, he’s not even a fast guy.

Seeing the replay of his slide at 2nd, I’m surprised we don’t see a bunch of players getting injured jamming their knee sliding feet first. The bag provides absolutely no give.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The classic head fake by a team who suffers a bad loss in the World Series the list is endless of how many came out and scored early in the first the next game and then they almost always give it back and lose. 2011 Rangers and 2003 Cubs are two good recent examples

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
For such a dominant pitcher it's kind of odd that Kershaw has only had two seasons where he has reached the 20 win mark.

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Took over half an hour, but I finally have the game on a radio stream from MLB At Bat app. Going with Tampa Bay's feed tonight, WDAE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad