Prospect Info: 2020 WJC NYR Prospect Speculation

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Russia got screwed over really badly with the camera call. They still had to score on the 6v3, but that decision was ridiculous.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
The one thing I would love to see the Rangers get is a true sniper. This team is overloaded with playmaking wingers. They need someone who pulls an elite trigger.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I’ll be honest. I haven’t had much time to focus in on this years WJC. I just caught the replay of the gold medal game. Some of Russia’s players are legit. Can’t wait to snag a few in the coming draft!!

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Nils was very good for us. Third best D on the team behind Sandin & Söderström. Henriksson did a good job with the kids Ramond & Holtz and they will return next year.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Nils Lundkvist, D, New York Rangers (Sweden)
Lundkvist carried over his strong play from the SHL into the tournament where scouts were very impressed by his play. He was one of the best puck-moving defenders in the event. Lundkvist has developed into a player who can execute seam passes often and well, and create chances frequently with his playmaking in the offensive zone or in transition. He played heavy minutes and was effective at both ends. He may not be the biggest, quickest or most skilled defenseman you’ll ever see, but he’s so smart and that makes him project as a top-four defenseman in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad