2020 Winter Classic to be held in Dallas

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Just got mine. Very excited.

Accidentally picked up too many though, so I might be able to make some money now :laugh:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
do you think they'll go up and be in high demand?

Considering how much the resale tickets are already listed for (1.5-2X retail), I think I can at least sell them for what I paid. Although f*** TicketMaster.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Considering how much the resale tickets are already listed for (1.5-2X retail), I think I can at least sell them for what I paid. Although **** TicketMaster.
yeah the fees are outrageous and the conversion to CAD really kills me- i havent locked in yet but i feel like i should.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
yeah the fees are outrageous and the conversion to CAD really kills me- i havent locked in yet but i feel like i should.

I can't imagine they get any cheaper than $55 USD (not including fees...) so I'd recommend checking now. They're gradually cycling what's available and I think everything will be out on the 23rd.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Glad I have my tickets. Can't wait for a Christmas and New Year holiday in Dallas! We usually play quite a few home games over the holidays so I can get a few games in at the AAC too.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
That's kind of incredible. I'll admit I at least had this tiny voice questioning if Dallas could fill the Cotton Bowl. Can't believe it sold out the day they opened up the final tickets to the general public.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
That's kind of incredible. I'll admit I at least had this tiny voice questioning if Dallas could fill the Cotton Bowl. Can't believe it sold out the day they opened up the final tickets to the general public.

Must say I am a bit surprised as well, I thought the last 10-20k would be a tougher sell. Like they would be pushing it down the stretch (November/December) advertising to get it sold out.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Must say I am a bit surprised as well, I thought the last 10-20k would be a tougher sell. Like they would be pushing it down the stretch (November/December) advertising to get it sold out.

There are a TON of scalped seats, so we’ll see if they’re actually filled. They did sell, though.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Dayum, I was kinda counting on them having tickets available closer to the event. Really want to make my way down there but need some big planning and that's still ways away. Need to rely on some secondhand tickets then. I suppose Stubhub or such will have them?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Dayum, I was kinda counting on them having tickets available closer to the event. Really want to make my way down there but need some big planning and that's still ways away. Need to rely on some secondhand tickets then. I suppose Stubhub or such will have them?

Yea, there are plenty of secondhand tickets for sale. I actually have 5 myself that I need to sell (tried to buy for a group and got sniped) :laugh:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Didn’t see them selling out that fast! Doubt I would have gone anyways the timing to fly down just isn’t great around the holidays.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Well I might need to bother you about a couple of those later. Assuming you haven't sold them by then :D

Feel free to. I'd be happy to let them go for below the usual resale price to some HF folks (a couple have already inquired).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad