2020 Winter Classic to be held in Dallas

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Man just thinking about the event. Alumni game. The road to the winter classic TV series. All the former Stars greats back together ... the chance to meet them etc. Goosebumps.

The more I think of it, it's gotta be Colorado or Detroit given our heated playoff battles. Or the league can just toss in Toronto or TB. So many scenarios. I'm just so pumped.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
We can hate on Gaglardi and others in management all we want, but props to them for doing what they can to get the draft here and now the Winter Classic. This is huge for hockey in Texas

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Never seen a Stars game in person, was going to plan a trip to Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa next year and catch all three but maybe I'll have to come down to Texas to see this one.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I actually hope it is Minnesota. That way they can have a throwback game where the Wild get all of the former North Stars players who played in Minnesota and even give them a jersey that blends the Wild and North Stars jerseys. Use it to make a point that the Dallas Stars are their own thing and no longer feel the need to cling to some claim to a past that never existed here in Dallas.

StarsWizard

Apr 30, 2016
This makes me want to fly to Dallas for New Year next year. I was thinking about it for the NYE game but the Classic would be even better. Will have to see what I can sort out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad