Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v1) Next: vs Wsh |"Home" Opener|Wed, Jul 29 | 6pm ET / 3pm PT | Scherzer vs PEARSON *DEBUT!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Everyone jumping on Yamaguchi who’s not expected to do much on this team anyways. What about getting on the so called “star” of this team, Vladimir Guerrero, who is definitely one of the worst, if not the worst fielder in all of baseball. And as if that’s not bad enough, he can’t even hit. So I’m not going to scream at Yamaguchi for not doing his job when leaders like Guerrero aren’t doing anything positive.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Everyone jumping on Yamaguchi who’s not expected to do much on this team anyways. What about getting on the so called “star” of this team, Vladimir Guerrero, who is definitely one of the worst, if not the worst fielder in all of baseball. And as if that’s not bad enough, he can’t even hit. So I’m not going to scream at Yamaguchi for not doing his job when leaders like Guerrero aren’t doing anything positive.

He's 21. Reaaaaaaaaaax

If your supposed leader is a 21 year old, 2nd year big leaguer your team has bigger problems i reckon.

Reactions: kb

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I find baseball losses make me more upset than any other sport. And it's not because I care more. I guess it's just how it goes sometimes. It's rare I look back at a hockey game or other sport and say what if. It seems like 4 out of every 5 baseball games the Jays lose I'm angry about something that should have went differently.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Agreed. Vlad is causing Montoyo and Yamaguchi to make bad decisions. What a horrible player.
It's obvious the fans of Toronto have found the next young player to tear to shreads. Sure lets blame the 21 year old.

Reactions: kb

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Robertson last night for the LEafs then Pearson tonight for the Jays... 2 prospects in Toronto sports showing they can play!

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Missing Shaw, Grichuk and Bichette.
I mean to cover for injuries. If bichette is injured you still have a decent lineup if you throw in groshans and Martin. Right now too many at bats go to guys with little ability to hit major league pitching.

The best teams in every sport have Deep lineups that are able to absorb short term injuries during the season. If you have 7 or 8 above average regulars you probably won’t miss too much of a beat when bichette is out a week or two. His injury right now is magnifying by the amount of at bats currently going to below average players.

Reactions: canucksfan

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
He's 21. Reaaaaaaaaaax

If your supposed leader is a 21 year old, 2nd year big leaguer your team has bigger problems i reckon.
Yup it's extremely tough for young players to be in Toronto. I'm not surprised though. All Toronto teams can't do a rebuild because of some fans.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
The thing that bothers me is this was another very winnable game against the defending champs in a shortened season where .500 ball COULD get you a playoff spot. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad