Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v1) Next: vs Wsh |"Home" Opener|Wed, Jul 29 | 6pm ET / 3pm PT | Scherzer vs PEARSON *DEBUT!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Rowdy, that was a strike. Chill.

And here comes COVID truther Cowboy Joe unnecessarily inserting himself into the picture, as is tradition.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
I VERY rarely complain about any coaching in sports except for how terrible Mike McCarthy was for my Green Bay Packers, but Montoyo has made some awful decisions. Jays could be 6-0 or 5-1 if they had a competent manager.

Like I had no problem with Gibbons and I rarely complained about Babcock and Casey.

Let’s hope Montoyo gets a bit more comfortable or if he doesn’t then hope for Cleveland to fail, Francona leaves and Shapiro can get him to come to Toronto in 2022 when his contract is up.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
On the plus side, they avoid Strasburg tomorrow and won't have to face a beast like Scherzer. And they can still win the series.

I sure hope so, because the Nats have a brutal lineup right now and we've got our ace going tomorrow.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Dante Bichette was apparently thrown out. That might give him the record for highest percentage of career games as a coach being tossed. Doubt anyone else is higher than 1 in every 6 games.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I know i really should't give a shit given the circumstances but ffs they could be 5-1.

In a 162 game season that wouldn't mean shit, but here when they actually have a shot at the playoffs it's infuriating.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I VERY rarely complain about any coaching in sports except for how terrible Mike McCarthy was for my Green Bay Packers, but Montoyo has made some awful decisions. Jays could be 6-0 or 5-1 if they had a competent manager.

Like I had no problem with Gibbons and I rarely complained about Babcock and Casey.

Let’s hope Montoyo gets a bit more comfortable or if he doesn’t then hope for Cleveland to fail, Francona leaves and Shapiro can get him to come to Toronto in 2022 when his contract is up.

The Jays should be 5-1 right now.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's the most lazy attempt ever by Drury come on man. Took some extra terrible from the Nats to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->