2020 Season Discussion Thread

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Gaskin going off is frustrating, I'd be in great shape with him starting.

And now he would've essentially locked up the title for me, damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Losing McLaurin and J. Robinson this week sucks. Also planned to play Mayfield over Wilson but that went down the toilet as well. Have to play Henderson or Mckissic now and probably Wilson as well.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
My opponent had Stafford starting, so that helped me out. Jason Sanders racked up 15 points for me in that crazy Dolphins-Raiders game, always good to see that from your kicker.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
My opponent had Stafford starting, so that helped me out. Jason Sanders racked up 15 points for me in that crazy Dolphins-Raiders game, always good to see that from your kicker.
I dropped Carlson for Koo, so wishing I had the guaranteed double digit performance now. I was really thinking Mariota was going to play.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I dropped Carlson for Koo, so wishing I had the guaranteed double digit performance now. I was really thinking Mariota was going to play.
Koo should be solid, but it’s good to have it in the bag going into Sunday.
Yeah I was shocked with Carr starting too. His movement looked limited at times but overall I was surprised with how well he played.

My opponent was able to get Mariota thinking He’d start but got screwed into starting already hurt Stafford.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
My league plays until week 17. But my team has been the strongest offensive team in the league and I had Mike Evans and Carlson playing today. So things are looking good for a championship appearance.

Plus I was able to avoid Kamara.

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I have Kamara, and my opponent has the Saints D/ST (They got 0 points) on one of my leagues.

AND I started Gaskin. I thaught it would be a close matchup in the finals, but now, even if it is a two weeks matchup, I don't see how I could lose this.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Picked up gaskin to keep my opponent from having him, as he’s been hurting for RB’s and had zero FAAB left. Worked out pretty well for me, just wish I’d started him myself lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Getting wild, erratic, and desperate at the end of the season will kill you

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Why didn't I just play Gaskin over Bell. Should've known that KC would split carries too, so the worry with Miami backfield was pointless.

At least I still have a projected advantage with Allen/Diggs tomorrow.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yep. Got cute and tried to play gage on top of having Ridley and Bell....probably gonna burn me
I somehow convinced myself to sit Taylor but like I said I still needed booms. Hooper, Gage, and Coutee, Baltimore are who I have going right now. I estimated that I needed 115 points before I get to my kicker tomorrow, right now i have 17 and need Hurts and Gibson to combine for like 90.

So is it possible to still lose with Kamara? Yes!

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I somehow convinced myself to sit Taylor but like I said I still needed booms. Hooper, Gage, and Coutee, Baltimore are who I have going right now. I estimated that I needed 115 points before I get to my kicker tomorrow, right now i have 17 and need Hurts and Gibson to combine for like 90.

So is it possible to still lose with Kamara? Yes!
For me it’s down to relying on Herbert, Henry, and Diggs. Opponent still has Melvin Gordon and Devante Adams to go too, and we all know how much Aaron loves throwing to him. Currently down by 20

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For me it’s down to relying on Herbert, Henry, and Diggs. Opponent still has Melvin Gordon and Devante Adams to go too, and we all know how much Aaron loves throwing to him. Currently down by 20
I’m currently down 42. but my opponent has a great team too, even after Kamara it was only 60/40 or so that I’d win. Every pickup they’ve made lately has boomed and has gone over 200 points multiple times including last week. My friend and I both had the byes and were desperate that she’d get knocked out even though we both beat her once and she was 5th. Like how are you gonna find the other guys to get you 200 points?

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I’m currently down 42. but my opponent has a great team too, even after Kamara it was only 60/40 or so that I’d win. Every pickup they’ve made lately has boomed and has gone over 200 points multiple times including last week. My friend and I both had the byes and were desperate that she’d get knocked out even though we both beat her once and she was 5th. Like how are you gonna find the other guys to get you 200 points?
I’m so jealous of people who get lucky like that. Maybe it’s luck...maybe it’s smarts, idk. Either way that rarely ever happens for me lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m so jealous of people who get lucky like that. Maybe it’s luck...maybe it’s smarts, idk. Either way that rarely ever happens for me lol
She lost Landry so she just picked up Agholor (I dropped him after the Jets game). Instead I went to Hansen and Hardman for my bench.

Godwin yesterday
Tee Higgins (backup QB)
Waller
Ridley
Montgomery - 20 points seems low
Santos has 12 points

Kyler is her QB and still has Aaron Jones and Corey Davis coming.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Dropped Carlson for Koo, that was dumb. More upset about that than picking up Bell to play over Gaskin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad