We all know this is fake by now, right?

LOLOLOL!!! Riiiiigggghhhtttt

200.gif

Reactions: Gordoff

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My Hall take

sign 3 at 7.5 M Boston on a loaded team - you are a FA in 3 years at 30/31 hopefully no pandemic and NHL stability and growth

he could get 10 M + in 3 years

0.0 getting it now

if it’s me I bet on myself and we all heard the stories draft year when Boston was picking second Hall wanted Boston (of course Orr Curran Group was his rep so probably played in)

I could still see Nashville or Columbus long term

but Cassidy already said 4 or even 5 F on PP and my guess is Cassidy would rotate McAvoy & Grzelcyk with a forward at point

gets Hall & Marchand on ice same time

Cassidy can keep perfection line which will keep them and Cassidy happy

Krejci gets Hall and likely Smith

they deal DeBrusk and for a D

I’m Hall I want 3 in this economic climate and be a UFA at 31 with productivity and success on my resume

winners bet on themselves

Let’s see what he’s got​

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
My Hall take

sign 3 at 7.5 M Boston on a loaded team - you are a FA in 3 years at 30/31 hopefully no pandemic and NHL stability and growth

0.0 getting it now

if it’s me I bet on myself and we all heard the stories draft year when Boston was picking second Hall wanted Boston (of course Orr Curran Group was his rep so probably played in)

but Cassidy already said 4 or even 5 F on PP and my guess is Cassidy would rotate McAvoy & Grzelcyk with a forward at point

I’m Hall I want 3 in this economic climate and be a UFA at 31 with productivity and success on my resume

Let’s see what he’s got​

Hall can probably get 7x7 or 6x7.5 at this point. Maybe even 7x8 if he was willing to backend the cash-out payments. With no end in sight regarding COVID economic impacts on sports - especially gate driven sports - you would be crazy to not take the $ and term today. A bird in the hand vs. 3 in the bush wins.

He would have to be crazy to take a short term deal hoping this thing turns around in 18 months and gets back to normal. Normal isn't coming back after this so take it while it is there would be my recommendation if I were his agent. That and getting into a winning program aren't mutually exclusive IMO. B's could still do it with creativity on the rest of the roster and cap.

Riley 88

Jan 24, 2020
For me, I believe we need Pietrangelo more then Hall. Especially with signing Smith. I believe Pasta plays with Krejci from now on. And Smith plays with Marchy and Bergie.

Pietro gives us a 1A Dman
McAvoy is a 1B Dman.
Still need a Number 2.
Carlo is a 3.......
Louzan i believe will be a 4-5 guy.
Gryz is a 5-6 guy........
Clifton is a 5-6-7 guy.........
Zboril, we dont know. Hoping 3-4 guy.
Vaak we dont know. Hoping 3-4 guy to play with Carlo.

There is no doubt we need a Dmen. OEL or Pietro. P is easier, we give no assets.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hall can probably get 7x7 or 6x7.5 at this point. Maybe even 7x8 if he was willing to backend the cash-out payments. With no end in sight regarding COVID economic impacts on sports - especially gate driven sports - you would be crazy to not take the $ and term today. A bird in the hand vs. 3 in the bush wins.

He would have to be crazy to take a short term deal hoping this thing turns around in 18 months and gets back to normal. Normal isn't coming back after this so take it while it is there would be my recommendation if I were his agent. That and getting into a winning program aren't mutually exclusive IMO. B's could still do it with creativity on the rest of the roster and cap.
Hey we disagree!!!! happens

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
So if the bruins want to get a premiere LW and LHD they will likely have to move Moore and Ritchie. Both will likely force us to give up draft picks to teams to take them.

Nothing like trading Heinen for Ritchie at the deadline and likely having to give up a draft pick to move him now!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
So if the bruins want to get a premiere LW and LHD they will likely have to move Moore and Ritchie. Both will likely force us to give up draft picks to teams to take them.

Nothing like trading Heinen for Ritchie at the deadline and likely having to give up a draft pick to move him now!

there is zero chance Ritchie costs a draft pick to move. I also don’t see Moore costing a pick. If he did it wouldn’t be anything ridiculous.

Reactions: Gordoff and CDJ

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Ritchie wouldn't cost a pick to move, but I doubt we get as serviceable a player as Heinen back if we do move him.

Niether player fits the group we have. For what Heinen brought, Ritchie brought something totally opposite. Both are slow players who are 10-15 goal, 25-30 point guys at the end of the day. I wouldn’t consider Heinen anymore “serviceable” than Ritchie.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Yeah but I doubt that they even want to trade Ritchie. It would look like yet another bad trade by DS (i.e. throwing good money after bad). If I were to bet I would expect them to try to whip Ritchie into shape and make him the player that he could be. He has the potential but does he have the incentive to be that player? I don't know, what I do know is that Sweeney isn't gonna change course on him now after only a dozen games or so.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
He’s probably my main choice. Haydn Fleury and Vince Dunn are intriguing as well, if Carolina / St. Louis were open to moving them. Theodore for Vegas, but he’s probably a long shot.
Dunn would probably be the choice since St. Louis is out of cap space and they just signed his replacement in Krug. I highly doubt Carolina moves on from Fleury though.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
My Hall take

0.0 getting it now

Let’s see what he’s got​

Well here's the problem with all this,

Hall is gonna be 29 in a month

After playing 3 seasons he's 31

the team that signs him will get a player turning 32 a month into the season.

What if he gets injured again ?

What kind of contract can he hope for at that point?

He would leave a lot of money on the table.

If I'm him signing short term it's one year. Otherwise I sign a long term deal and take both money and term .

Reactions: Don Cherry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad