Management 2020 Off-Season Proposals , trade, sign, kick to curb III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongIslandBruinsFan

Dec 6, 2014
"We’d like to get better, we’d like to improve," Sweeney said Wednesday. "We’re not as good as we need to be. And that’s the bottom line.

Really Sherlock?

Sorry, I had to get that in at the end of the old thread and the start of this one.
It's ridiculous that he continues to say these things year after year yet nothing substantial has yet to be done. He better deliver in the next few days.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
"We’d like to get better, we’d like to improve," Sweeney said Wednesday. "We’re not as good as we need to be. And that’s the bottom line.

Really Sherlock?

Sorry, I had to get that in at the end of the old thread and the start of this one.
Based Dom. I am here for it.

Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

Really Sherlock?

Next thing you know he's gonna be bold enough to say the scouts did a half assed job this year.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Post from last thread.

He has one more year left on his current contract.
Rask isn’t expecting to get dealt.
“I think Sweeney came out and said that’s not going to happen,” Rask told Conroy. “I don’t want to play for anybody else but the Bruins. …
“I don’t see any reason for that,” Rask later noted. “I’ve been here for a long time and the organization’s been so great for me. We’ve built our home in Boston and we call this home. So, yeah, I don’t want to play for anybody else. I think where my head’s at is focusing on next year and then hopefully a couple of more years after that and then pass the torch for the next guy after that. I want to help the organization as much as I can.”

Rask was a Vezina Trophy finalist this past season. He went 26-8-6 with a .929 save percentage.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I just got off the phone with a friend in Chicago who also is a sports talk show host

He was asking ME if I had heard anything about Rask being traded to Chicago for Brandon Saad. I told him I knew Boston was asking about Saad but nothing more.

The Hawks have decided to not sign Corey Crawford and there is no way they are going to make Subban the main goalie so something might be up.

:help:

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I just got off the phone with a friend in Chicago who also is a sports talk show host

He was asking ME if I had heard anything about Rask being traded to Chicago for Brandon Saad. I told him I knew Boston was asking about Saad but nothing more.

The Hawks have decided to mot sign Corey Crawford and there is no way they are going to make Subban the main goalie so something might be up.

I'm not allowed to talk about the Blackhawks :(

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

The Hawks have decided to not sign Corey Crawford and there is no way they are going to make Subban the main goalie so something might be up.

Oh, and Subban wasn't even qualified

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Tuukka Rask can kick rocks. He quit on the Bruins when it mattered most.
What a shame he chose his family before the Bruins.
“I got a phone call from my wife and my daughter was in a state that she needed medical attention and she wasn’t doing well. At that point, I had no choice but to go home. It’s as simple as that,” said Rask. “If you get a phone call wherever you are, like I did, it’s a pretty easy decision. What bothered me a little bit was people thinking that I just left because I didn’t like it there. I’m not going to lie to to you, (the bubble) was awful. But if I didn’t have a reason to leave, I wouldn’t have left, obviously. There’s that. But my daughter’s fine now, the family”s good, and it made me feel good. When I got home, they were happy to have me home and things got back to normal pretty quickly, so I knew that I made the right decision. It had nothing to do with hockey or the bubble. It was just the fact that I had to make that decision and I stand by it.”

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut

Really Sherlock?
Love everything you post. Can’t believe he’s just waking up now

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017

Iirc they didn't give Subban a qualifying offer.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
What a shame he chose his family before the Bruins.

Newsflash guy, Gordon Hayward missed the birth of his son to stay in the NBA bubble and played as best he could to get the Celtics to the finals. Brad Marchand had to tell his wife to be strong while absent because he wanted the cup that bad. People made sacrifices just as much as Tuukka did. He wasn't the only one. Oh and BTW, when Tuukka said he was leaving, Marchy looked at him sideways during the presser.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
brainlet-book-how-to-be-smart.jpg

Tuukka bad
Tuukka leave bubble

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
B's fan base to Don: WTF was that all about Don?
Don to B's fan base: Never speak in anger.
B's fan base to Don: Thats why we're yelling at you!!! #@&!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad