Management 2020 Off-Season Proposals , trade, sign, kick to curb III

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
That was a bullshit rumor that was later shot down. Even so, his reason for leaving the bubble was to attend to his sick kid. Seriously, get f***ed. Criticize his on-ice play all you want but calling him a quitter is the most bullshit-ass sports-radio-caller garbage take.

When he was quoted as saying that he didn't care about August hockey in the middle of a playoff series, I'm going to call BS on the sick kid thing.

Number6

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Yup.

I actually have people telling me to calm down when it's always the other way around.

I was going to phone @DKH but I'm holding off until my blood stops boiling.

Darth-Vader-If-you-only-knew-the-power-of-the-dark-side-ANIMATED-GIF.gif

Reactions: wintersej

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Tuukka the day before he left had the Zoom call where he admitted the round-robin bored him.
That, i remember.

I thought he was saying that there was a post-announcement press conference where Tuukka made some announcement about leaving the bubble and Marchand shot him a dirty look.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
When he was quoted as saying that he didn't care about August hockey in the middle of a playoff series, I'm going to call BS on the sick kid thing.
You're completely misrepresenting his actual quote which was a sentiment shared by MANY players. Most just don't have the balls to be honest in the media because of people like you.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
This has nothing to do with whether or not I like the guy. I am disappointed that he quit on his team who were making just as big of a sacrifice as he was.

No, they weren't.

Name one other teammate that was in the same situation.

Shawn thornton said he would've done the same once he was aware of the details. Is he a quitter too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad