2020 NHL Entry Draft - Never too early....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Mock draft complete

1 (9): G Yaroslav Askarov, SKA-Neva St. Petersburg (VHL)
2 (56): F Danil Gushchin, Muskegon Lumberjacks (USHL)
3 (71): F Alexander Pashin, Tolpar Ufa (MHL)
4 (102): D Mitchell Miller, Tri-City Storm (USHL)
5 (133): D Måns Forsfjäll, Skellefteå AIK J20 (Superelit)
5 (136): F Artem Shlaine, Shattuck St. Mary's (HS-MN)
5 (145): D Kabore Dunn, Fort McMurray Oil Barons (AJHL)
6 (164): F Grant Slukynsky, Warroad (HS-MN)
7 (191): F Kyler Kovich, Nanaimo Clippers (BCHL)

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Mock draft complete

1 (9): G Yaroslav Askarov, SKA-Neva St. Petersburg (VHL)
2 (56): F Danil Gushchin, Muskegon Lumberjacks (USHL)
3 (71): F Alexander Pashin, Tolpar Ufa (MHL)
4 (102): D Mitchell Miller, Tri-City Storm (USHL)
5 (133): D Måns Forsfjäll, Skellefteå AIK J20 (Superelit)
5 (136): F Artem Shlaine, Shattuck St. Mary's (HS-MN)
5 (145): D Kabore Dunn, Fort McMurray Oil Barons (AJHL)
6 (164): F Grant Slukynsky, Warroad (HS-MN)
7 (191): F Kyler Kovich, Nanaimo Clippers (BCHL)
You managed to pick 4 players I've never heard of. Congrats.

Guschin, Pashin, Miller, and Shlaine were good picks. The rest... :thumbd:

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Logic is not your friend.

You're gone if you're wrong. My joining the bet has no upside for me, it's all risk. Small risk, but risk nonetheless.
You’re saying if you saw two people about to enter an old time western gun duel... you wouldn’t just grab a pistol and jump in for the hell of it? Lame!

Reactions: Giovi

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Alot of chickens on this forum. :D

If people here are so sure the Hawks aren't taking Askarov, it should be a slam dunk getting in on this delete account bet.

You know....since I'm wrong so much . :D

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Alot of chickens on this forum. :D

If people here are so sure the Hawks aren't taking Askarov, it should be a slam dunk getting in on this delete account bet.

You know....since I'm wrong so much . :D
There's no incentive for anyone else to join in. You can't double delete your account.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Done deal. Currently unemployed. Now you go.

don’t go back on your own deal that your trying to bully everyone else into now...
Find a job then? :D

I mean....why would you be on a message board wasting your time instead of looking for a job? I also said your job info, not your job status :D where specifically did you work considering I'm willing to link exactly where I do.

You can make alot of money streaming I hear.... :

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Find a job then? :D

I mean....why would you be on a message board wasting your time instead of looking for a job? I also said your job info, not your job status :D where specifically did you work considering I'm willing to link exactly where I do.

You can make alot of money streaming I hear.... :

The funniest thing is I knew when I posted that your response would entirely be about me being unemployed. You are super predictable.

I moved for a job in January and COVID f***ed a lot of things up and they diddnt expand like they were planning so there was no longer a management level position that I was supposed to get within the first couple months (diddnt sign anything. Owner is a personal connect and I trust him). I was offered something to tie me over well below my and pay level but I’m in a position where I have a lot of money saved up and don’t have to take low paying shit right now. This is the longest I’ve been out of work since 14 and still have plenty of runway. I’ve also been contacted multiple times by the owner of the company and filled in on their plans so I don’t really feel the need to actively look for a job... I’m good. Thanks for your concern though.

And no, you did not ask for my employment history. You asked for my job information. I currently have no job. When you ask for someone’s job information any rational person would assume you mean their current job and not their employment history. If that’s what you wanted you should have asked for that before you offered the deal. Just like if I had I job, I would have told you specifically about that and not posted my resume like a crazy person. Giving my whole employment history is not what you asked. Be more specific when you make deals with people and don’t try to back track. Why would anyone take you seriously with your Askarov deal when you just proved your not a man of your word and your going to shift the goal posts to try and squirm out of your deals every time you take the L?

either put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad