GDT: 2020 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I say the same thing for every draft: Give me maximum chaos.

Need trades near the top, surprise picks, and this year hopefully some technical issues with the clock running down for some team. Just as long as it's not the Vikings, who have already been through that. They didn't even need a virtual draft setting to not get their pick in.

member 157595

I have seen some Mahomes comparisons. IMO these are a bit off but he seems like the perfect candidate to sit behind someone great for a year or two and learn from them...
So it wouldn't surprise me if a team like GB or NO picks him earlier than anticipated...

GB and NO are trying to win while their elite QB's are still elite IMO. I'd be surprised to see either one pick a QB high unless one of Herbert/Tua fall spectacularly, but then again, what do I know?

Dolphins or Jets are gonna f*** up, they have to.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
To be fair

O'Brien was not a bad pick by Jets. He actually was a solid QB and more then lived up to 24th overall pick expectations

Not fair the hate he gets
That and the lack of longevity.

It's a very HF thing if you draft a good player before a slightly better play your pick becomes a bust.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
GB and NO are trying to win while their elite QB's are still elite IMO. I'd be surprised to see either one pick a QB high unless one of Herbert/Tua fall spectacularly, but then again, what do I know?

I will never not laugh at that video.

That needs to be expanded into the funniest 30 for 30 ever.

Reactions: OmniCube

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon

Really need an updated version of this.

Sanchez, Vernon Gholston, Dee Milliner, Quentin Coples, Calvin Pryor...

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Anyone has a link to listen to the draft live on an audio stream online?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Miami would be so dumb to pass on Tua.

Disagree.

the kid has often peeled himself off the ground after being hit. He doesn’t bounce up. Now he got seriously injured. He’s a risk. If a big healthy Hebert is on the board i think they pass.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
None of those were bad picks at the time, they just didn't pan out. Not like Roger Vick, Johnny Lam Jones, and Kyle Brady which were awful picks at the time.

Sanchez was very questionable imo despite the wild Jets fans celebrations. He played few games at USC, Pete Carroll have every indication he was upset with Sanchez turning pro and felt he wasn’t ready and there was that lingering reminder that USC QB’s have missed.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Disagree.

the kid has often peeled himself off the ground after being hit. He doesn’t bounce up. Now he got seriously injured. He’s a risk. If a big healthy Hebert is on the board i think they pass.
I think you need to draft for talent, not for what if's.Take Tua and invest as much as possible to keep him on his feet and off his ass.

Think about how many teams regret letting Lamar Jackson pass after just 2 years.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I've never been so excited and edumacated for an NFL draft.

As a Chiefs fan, I don't see how they make a pick at #32. If Murray or Queen are off the board, which they should be, then I think they would entertain an offer from someone to move up.

Might as well make a trade, collect more picks, and then admire their Super Bowl trophy some more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad