NBA 2020 NBA Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
The intensity in this Miami-Indiana game is through the roof. Both teams hitting every shot. Miami is deep, honestly they could be the team that takes Milwaukee out. They have the right combo of defense, shooting and coaching to pull it off.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The intensity in this Miami-Indiana game is through the roof. Both teams hitting every shot. Miami is deep, honestly they could be the team that takes Milwaukee out. They have the right combo of defense, shooting and coaching to pull it off.

Miami's done a great job of getting and developing talent without having any high picks. Duncan Robinson went from undrafted to one of the best shooters in the NBA and a core player for Miami.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Lol.

Other than the awful ejection, the Mavs have outplayed the clippers in both games.
Awful ejection? It’s literally in the rules both were AUTOMATIC technicals. The refs had no choice. Maybe KP should be a big boy and not get upset at every CORRECT call. That’s what happens when you pay the refs though and they call one thing against the Clippers and then the Mavs go and do the same thing the next 4 possessions and it doesn’t get called. That travel on Reggie Jackson is the perfect example. Doncic and a couple other Mavs did the EXACT same thing the next 5 trips down. They didn’t get called but the one on the Clippers did.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Sixers are disgrace and Brown has to go. I think all Sixers fans just hope they get swept at this point.

It's all a "what could have been" had Silver not forced the Colangelo's on them/Hinkie out. I wish Harris didn't bend over for him. Colangelo was atrocious and Brand hasn't been much better.

Hinkie fell on the sword for not being shy about working the system. Like the Sixers were the first team to tank.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Miami's done a great job of getting and developing talent without having any high picks. Duncan Robinson went from undrafted to one of the best shooters in the NBA and a core player for Miami.

Herro impresses me the most, I can't believe how poised he plays at his age. Always makes the right play, never panics. Skilled playmaker who can also be an assassin.

Robinson went off today as well. The confidence from both of these kids is astounding. On top of that, Miami is primed to get a top free agent over the next two years. I can't be too envious as a Raptors fan but I like where that team is heading.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Herro impresses me the most, I can't believe how poised he plays at his age. Always makes the right play, never panics. Skilled playmaker who can also be an assassin.

Robinson went off today as well. The confidence from both of these kids is astounding. On top of that, Miami is primed to get a top free agent over the next two years. I can't be too envious as a Raptors fan but I like where that team is heading.

The most impressive part with Herro is that almost everything you mention there is new. He wasn’t doing that earlier this season but now he’s basically running the offense off the bench and closing games. Part of it might be that he didn’t have the opportunity but I also think he just got a lot better. I guess that makes sense too because you usually see a jump in the second year and in a way this is like that because he had around 5 months off to work on his game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Lakers looking good in the first half.

It should be illegal for the NBA to make viewers watch Dwight and Whiteside on the court together. It's awful.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
series is far from over. one thing we've learned from the bubble is not to count out the blazers

they need to keep playing D like they did tonight if they want to win, and AD needs to keep those big boy pants on

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
series is far from over. one thing we've learned from the bubble is not to count out the blazers

they need to keep playing D like they did tonight if they want to win, and AD needs to keep those big boy pants on
It’s over imo. Blazers needed a game where the Lakers shot 3-20. The rest of the series will be closer to game 2 imo.

datboichoi

May 26, 2020
LeBron drops 51 and loses “LOser can’t win!!!”

LeBron has historically carried his team time and time and time again, one time he doesn’t and his team wins “wow Carried LoL”

If anyone thinks Davis is more valuable to the Lakers they’re casual fans, LeBron’s net rating without Davis is miles better than Davis’ without Bron.

Casuals.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Wow, WTH happened to Al Horford? I know he's 34 but it's not even like his regular season was this bad.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wow, WTH happened to Al Horford? I know he's 34 but it's not even like his regular season was this bad.

Probably a combination of age, fit, and coaching. There has also been talk of him not being happy with his role. I know his numbers in the regular season didn't look too much different than the past few years but he wasn't as good. In the playoffs he has just been awful and they've been messing around with him coming off the bench and starting.

Reactions: Cloned

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
damn, mavs almost came back even with doncic hurt

they've certainly played better than i expected them to against the clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad