Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Giants are a bad football team lol

Jesus Christ dude, they held them to 10 points, which should have been 6 and had the worst game on STs all season. Our backup QB played almost half the game. What were you f***ing expecting? If you were expecting a 30 point win I don't know what to tell you. Even the Chiefs this year almost lost to the Panthers. We're in no position to cry over winning close games. And we weren't allowed to celebrate close losses to good teams. But now close wins don't count? This is such bullshit.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Close losses don't matter, a loss is a loss. Close wins matter, Giants suck. You guys are absolutely ridiculous. Just admit you're haters and STFU.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
How are people saying the Giants were lucky? They literally lost their QB to injury.

Before Jones got hurt the Giants looked dominant.

A couple of mishaps and STs playing their worst game in I can't remember how long is what made the score close. Also, the Bengals got a phantom PI that got them 4 extra points, we should have kept them at 6. Hell if not for a stupid unnecessary roughness they might not even have been in Field Goal range at the end. The Bengals did nothing on offense all game. They did exactly what they were supposed to do against a 3rd string QB. STs, a few mishaps, bad calls, and the starting QB being out almost half the game is why the game was close.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Jesus Christ dude, they held them to 10 points, which should have been 6 and had the worst game on STs all season. Our backup QB played almost half the game. What were you f***ing expecting? If you were expecting a 30 point win I don't know what to tell you. Even the Chiefs this year almost lost to the Panthers. We're in no position to cry over winning close games. And we weren't allowed to celebrate close losses to good teams. But now close wins don't count? This is such bullshit.

I think you should write an even longer and more dramatic post in response to me having a chuckle at how bad the last 5 minutes of the game were lol

No need to have a meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad