OT: 2020 Football Thread: We All Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
As a Broncos fan, I suppose I can join in on the suckage.

welcome - we’ve been combining the Giants and Jets roster in hopes of creatinga 4 win team. So far we have failed to reach that low ceiling.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
welcome - we’ve been combining the Giants and Jets roster in hopes of creatinga 4 win team. So far we have failed to reach that low ceiling.

I think in all seriousness, we are looking at 6-26 combined for both Gmen and Jets when all is said and done.

4-12 for Giants
2-14 for Jets

UGLY!!

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
I came up with the 6-26 combined record by:

Giants beating Washington twice, Philly and the Bengals
Jets beating Miami and Vegas

yikes

Washington’s front 7 is legit so not sure about sweeping them

Cincy is a toss up and they always make as many mistakes as the Giants

Philly? Over the past 12 years (24 games) the Giants record vs Philly is 4-20 and have won only 1 of the past 12.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
yikes

Washington’s front 7 is legit so not sure about sweeping them

Cincy is a toss up and they always make as many mistakes as the Giants

Philly? Over the past 12 years (24 games) the Giants record vs Philly is 4-20 and have won only 1 of the past 12.

And all the reasons you state which are perfectly reasonable are the reasons why the Gmen can easily win those games. The old adage "on any given Sunday" is in play here. And I'd anticipate 4 of them "any given Sunday's" for the Giants. You could be right that Giants won't sweep Redskins but they should beat them at least once. So 3-13 at worst...you convinced me....lol

What about the Jets? You think my two wins for them is reasonable? Or you like some who think none? lol.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
And all the reasons you state which are perfectly reasonable are the reasons why the Gmen can easily win those games. The old adage "on any given Sunday" is in play here. And I'd anticipate 4 of them "any given Sunday's" for the Giants. You could be right that Giants won't sweep Redskins but they should beat them at least once. So 3-13 at worst...you convinced me....lol

What about the Jets? You think my two wins for them is reasonable? Or you like some who think none? lol.

i’d say the Jets get 1 and the Giants get 2.

both will screw up on draft day lol

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
i’d say the Jets get 1 and the Giants get 2.

both will screw up on draft day lol

3-29 combined...lol

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

I did say a few weeks ago that I believe that there is at least a 50/50 shot that if Jets get #1 overall, Lawrence gets spooked and stays in school rather than join Jets. Now if Gase is gone by than which he should be and an offensive mind is brought in...think Bienemy, than the odds of Lawrence coming out increases.

Bottom line is no guarantee that Jets will even have opportunity to get Lawrence. They have so many f'n needs, I really would consider dealing the pick and get the motherload. I know that puts me in minority but I really would consider dealing it especially if Lawrence is hinting that he won't come out.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
3-29 combined...lol

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

I did say a few weeks ago that I believe that there is at least a 50/50 shot that if Jets get #1 overall, Lawrence gets spooked and stays in school rather than join Jets. Now if Gase is gone by than which he should be and an offensive mind is brought in...think Bienemy, than the odds of Lawrence coming out increases.

Bottom line is no guarantee that Jets will even have opportunity to get Lawrence. They have so many f'n needs, I really would consider dealing the pick and get the motherload. I know that puts me in minority but I really would consider dealing it especially if Lawrence is hinting that he won't come out.

Glad you believe both will win more than a combined record of 3-29. As of today they’re 0-8 with Barkley gone and Darnold out yet you predict 6 wins.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I came up with the 6-26 combined record by:

Giants beating Washington twice, Philly and the Bengals
Jets beating Miami and Vegas

I can't see the Jets getting more than a lucky win and that will be if and when they fire Gase, if they don't I am not confident that dunce can win a game even by accident.

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
lol, where are you finding these wins?

For the Giants:

Cardinals
Bengals
At least one against Washington
At least one against PHI/DAL

They could also lose against Cincinnati or Arizona but get an extra win against Washington or pull off an extra win against Philly/Dallas. Or possibly get all of those wins and finish with 6.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
For the Giants:

Cardinals
Bengals
At least one against Washington
At least one against PHI/DAL

They could also lose against Cincinnati or Arizona but get an extra win against Washington or pull off an extra win against Philly/Dallas. Or possibly get all of those wins and finish with 6.

Cardinals beat the Giants easily last season

Bengals are a maybe

Philly has won 11 out of the last 12 vs the Giants and 20 out of the last 24 dating back 12 years.

Dallas has won 6 straight over the Giants

Washington has won the last 4 out of 5 vs the Giants with the only Giants win due to gift

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
The Giants play hard for Judge and I expect them to be a better team by the end of the season than they are now and than they were last season.

well, they really don’t have a HB, only one receiver can get open and the TE, who drops so many balls, isn’t really a TE. Meanwhile, they have no secondary.

Play as hard as you like. Those positions likely aren’t getting any better. Only hope is the QB without weapons.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Cardinals beat the Giants easily last season

Bengals are a maybe

Philly has won 11 out of the last 12 vs the Giants and 20 out of the last 24 dating back 12 years.

Dallas has won 6 straight over the Giants

Washington has won the last 4 out of 5 vs the Giants with the only Giants win due to gift

Last season is last season. Giants have been competitive in 3 of their 4 games despite all the shit they are dealing with.

They'll figure out a way to win 4 games somehow someway.

Jets won't...2 tops!

Reactions: ponzu4u
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad