2020 FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hope the lads win anyway. There’s still a good amount of talent there.

I want to win all the trophies and I care about the Cup but I understand the reasoning here. There has to be a level of prioritization and rest for the players. It doesn’t mean they don’t care it just means they care more about the League title and the CL. Make no mistake the players want to win.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'll admit I was selfishly hoping Liverpool was gonna put out their best because I wanna see them win all the trophies. To see Mo, Mane, Gini and Origi off the bench for just for the sake of total annihilation. I sometimes wonder if LFC isn't the only thing that keeps me sane as a sports fan. From an abusive relationship with my hockey team that constantly chokes to a Glazer owned football team who is going to make every excuse possible to NOT move on from a QB who threw 30 INT's (and people wonder why I cheer for LFC) I would be ripping my damn hair out if I didn't have something to cheer for.

Edit: In before Machinehead says "***** YOU'RE NOT A SHORKS AND RANGARS FAN!!!" I am acutely aware of this and would hold you weeping in my arms if I could bro. I still love you.

I don't wonder about this :laugh:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
tenor.gif

Reactions: Savant

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Jones played a great game, but the players who lost here are never going to forget that they lost to a bunch of players who have never played in the league.

Reactions: Machinehead

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.“

Bill Shankly

Reactions: gary69

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Another thing that game showed is that we shouldn't be buying backups anymore. Only very expensive players who can displace starters from our first XI. Larouci and Williams are good backup fullbacks. Jones and Elliott are ready to play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad