2020 Draft & Undrafted Free Agent Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
What about 1OA + Georgiev to Ott lol
I think I'd give up my first 4 picks for AL and a goalie. And the only reason why I'd want to trade down as a Rangers fan is to get Stutzle. I'd rather quality > quantity at this point but 3 and 5 would be awesome.

No, not trying to help a team when NYR has a perfectly clear shot at getting Lafreniere.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If that happens, I hope NYR hops on that opportunity!!

But I doubt it. The fall (if any) wouldn't be too drastic, IMO (not saying he's going to fall).

I can honestly make a case for Holtz, Lundell, Rossi and Raymond for both being in the top-5 and falling outside the top-10. The competition is fierce this year.

1. Lafreniere
2-3: Byfield/Stützle
4-12: Rossi, Holtz, Lundell, Raymond, Drysdale, Sanderson, Perfetti, Askarov

And that 4-12 range will probably be upset by 1or 2 reaches as we see each year. Hayton in 2018 for instance, Seider and Broberg in 2019.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I can honestly make a case for Holtz, Lundell, Rossi and Raymond for both being in the top-5 and falling outside the top-10. The competition is fierce this year.

1. Lafreniere

And that 4-12 range will probably be upset by 1or 2 reaches as we see each year. Hayton in 2018 for instance, Seider and Broberg in 2019.

I can see Rangers going with 2 reaches in the 1st round. Reichel/Myshak and Khusturdinov

pblawr

Jul 16, 2016

1. Lafreniere

That's 4-11. Is it just me or does it bother anyone else how careless people are with basic spelling and math?

I could definitely see the Rangers going for Reichel, potentially over some of the bigger names. Late birthday, did well in a pro league, plays a complete game, not that flashy. Seems like he fits a lot of things the Rangers have historically gone for. I'd be pretty happy with a Reichel pick, although I'd be happier if we got him with the 2nd pick than the 1st.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That's 4-11. Is it just me or does it bother anyone else how careless people are with basic spelling and math?

I could definitely see the Rangers going for Reichel, potentially over some of the bigger names. Late birthday, did well in a pro league, plays a complete game, not that flashy. Seems like he fits a lot of things the Rangers have historically gone for. I'd be pretty happy with a Reichel pick, although I'd be happier if we got him with the 2nd pick than the 1st.

Dunno how much I like him with the top pick but I'd be all over that with pick #2.

I'd rather him than Holloway though, thats for sure.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
I think a lot depends where the Rangers picks ultimately land but I am becoming more convinced that they will take one forward and one defenseman.
There is no defenceman worth grabbing at either spot that wouldn’t be a reach. Even if Sanderson slid I wouldn’t take him.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
There is no defenceman worth grabbing at either spot that wouldn’t be a reach. Even if Sanderson slid I wouldn’t take him.
Umm.....Drysdale and Sanderson would be quality picks with their first, but both will be gone. Schnieder would make for a quality pick with their second and may be there. NONE of the three would be reaches in the least bit

Reactions: Joey Bones

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Umm.....Drysdale and Sanderson would be quality picks with their first, but both will be gone. Schnieder would make for a quality pick with their second and may be there. NONE of the three would be reaches in the least bit
Says you; I say otherwise. In my model Sanderson projects as 3rd pair, Schneider as low end 2nd/top end 3rd pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad