Prospect Info: 2020 Devils-Centric Mock Draft, Conference Finals Edition

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
I'd prefer one of the many high ceiling wingers at 18-20 but if we miss out on Drysdale and Sanderson at 7 I wouldn't mind Guhle or Schneider with one of the later 1sts.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
In your mock you have Ottawa taking Lundell at #5. Let's pretend that they take Drysdale in that spot instead. You've mentioned that Anaheim doesn't generally draft small forwards, but Rossi and Raymond would be, in my mind, by far the best players available. What do you think they would do in that spot?

If Drysdale and Sanderson are both gone at #6, which I feel is quite possible, I feel Anaheim takes Alexander Holtz.

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
As far as Jacob Perreault goes, I just want to repeat again that his talent is not just "first-round caliber". It's downright sick. He's also one of the younger RWs in the draft, with a mid-April 2002 birthday. It's a big if, but if he puts it all together, he can the best right winger in the 2020 draft a decade down the line. I hate highlight videos, but this gives you all at least some idea of his ridiculous shooting, skating and passing talents.

Woah, woah, woah....My pants can only get so full!

As if I don't already absolutely love Perreault enough...

SYWTom

Dec 10, 2016
...it also has Marco Rossi falling to #12 overall.

haha I never said it was realistic, but that would be quite the haul! I can see a lot of teams discounting Rossi cuz of his height. I’d even put NJ in that group just because of the current make up of the smurf forward core

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
this board would explode if they picked askarov at 7. and not a good explode
i would appreciate to add askarov. i don't advocate #7 for him, but i could live with it. there is little chance he remains on the board till #18. so if they believe he has the potential to be elite and have more impact than any skaters, i would trust them. my choice would be between sanderson, drysdale and raymond at #7. if all gone and the team picks between rossi, perfetti and holtz, i have no clear preference and would be also fine with askarov, jarvis or quinn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad