NCAA: 2020 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Talk about a bunch of boring meaningless games for a Saturday.

Maybe Penn State (0-5) can beat Michigan (2-3)
Pitt (5-4) at Clemson (7-1) might be good, or a blowout if Trevor is playing.
LSU (3-3) at Texas A&M (5-1) as the late game. Where's my hockey? :rant:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to get a head start on that Christmas shopping, Go with The Bear (2-1 last week) on these games:

Ball State plus 10 over Toledo
Hawaii plus 7 over Nevada
Alabama minus 24.5 over Auburn
How did I know that since there was no MAC on Tuesday or Wednesday that the Bear would feel so compelled to get in on the MACtion?

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Virtual Headgear Selection.....from Lee's backyard pool patio & from The Iron Bowl in Tuscaloosa, AL.....where budding Miami Dolphins superstar QB Tua Time honed his skillz!! :yo:

Factoid: Lee will be donning the Elephant yet again since Auburn thinks it is beneath their incredible dignity to allow Lee to don its headgear :facepalm:

Virtual Sign of the Day:
En61l28XcAAxswi

:laugh:

Virtual Celebrity Picker: Alabama alum & New York Jets all time great Broadway Joe Namath, who of course is going with his beloved Tide.

Lee: Last time he donned the elephant he was on top of an elephant.....this time the neighbors might complain about loud music as "Sweet Home Alabama" blares from the patio as he again dons The Elephant. :biglaugh:

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
If Washington goes undefeated they absolutely deserve to be in the playoff and NO ONE can convince me otherwise.

Since teams are suddenly so flexible with scheduling because $$$ we should expand the playoffs this year and this year only so we can get those teams like the UW in.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The kicker on Western Michigan has missed a short FG and just missed an XP. He has long hair and looks like he's 11 years old and when he ran off the field, he was angry at himself and tried to rip off his chin strap and he couldn't do it.........even with two hands. Was hilarious.

...there's also a hot mic picking up a massively vulgar assistant coach berating his team over and over. I can't figure out which team it is yet

Reactions: Odie Cleghorn

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Kentucky up 10-7 over Florida with under minutes in the 1st half is surprising.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
So that kid Eskridge had a game. 4 catches, over 200 yards and 3 TD's.

In 3 games, he has 14 catches, 457 yards, 6 TD's and 33 YPC. He's a 23 year old senior, but this is the 1st year he was a full time WR, he was a corner as well. Runs a sub 4.4 40.

just busted a 100 yard kick return, he's a player,

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
If Washington goes undefeated they absolutely deserve to be in the playoff and NO ONE can convince me otherwise.

Since teams are suddenly so flexible with scheduling because $$$ we should expand the playoffs this year and this year only so we can get those teams like the UW in.

The most important thing to me is that they smash Oregon. This would be gravy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad