2020 Champions League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Napoli really has a great opening 10 minutes too. Means nothing now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
How is Goretzka viewed in Germany? I know in the past he's caught stick, but he's been a pretty constant presence for Bayern this year.
I think Goretzka really raises his stock during the break before restart. He locked himself in the gym and completely changed his body. Was always thought of as talented but definitely has leveled up post restart. Probably one of the reasons Bayern isn’t putting up a fight about Thiago (supposedly) wanting to leave

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Uefalona non-call
Those are the calls that when your (not specifically yours) favorite does it, it’s cheeky and smart, and when it’s not your (not specifically yours) favorite team you (not specifically you) feel hard done by.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Those are the calls that when your (not specifically yours) favorite does it, it’s cheeky and smart, and when it’s not your (not specifically yours) favorite team you (not specifically you) feel hard done by.
And those are the calls that are always favorable to teams like Barca or Real.

Reactions: Cassano

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And those are the calls that are always favorable to teams like Barca or Real.
Because those teams have the star players, and star players get the calls. I think everyone has a story with those teams.

I mean with RM/LFC definitely Ramos in the Final in 2018

with LFC/FCB two calls in leg one last year really stood out to me; Rakitic injuring Keita, and the Fabinho’s “foul” on Messi before Messi’s free kick for their third goal.

definitely a part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad