2020 Champions League Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And the sky is blue.

That’s some damn fine insight from our coach. Brilliant tactician.

With respect to the Lewandowski remark, it's essentially in response to what the heavyweights of the Bayern brass have been saying all week. One of the two idiots actually said that Lewandowski is better than Messi. Not sure if @Cassano already posted that, but I'm guessing not since he hates Barça and largely only posts something he deems negative.

Reactions: Cassano

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
With respect to the Lewandowski remark, it's essentially in response to what the heavyweights of the Bayern brass have been saying all week. One of the two idiots actually said that Lewandowski is better than Messi. Not sure if @Cassano already posted that, but I'm guessing not since he hates Barça and largely only posts something he deems negative.
First part is right. It’s in response to the Bayern circus upper management that said Lewy has surpassed him Lol.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
One thing that Barca have to feel good about going into this quarter final vs Bayern is the fact that there is no second leg this season.

Reactions: Cassano

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Oof didn’t see that. Lewa while the best striker in the world, by a decent margin imo, is just not in the same league as Messi. The fact that Setien even has to say that is... well hilarious.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh I know but I cant help taking a swipe at the "manager"

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Every match I see of Carrasco, he looks world class. This dates back to his 2015 CL performance vs. Arsenal.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can't help but be annoyed that our backup goalkeeper was so shit they couldn't even make basic saves to make up for other people's mistakes. The game is automatically triggering as a result of that.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Can't help but be annoyed that our backup goalkeeper was so shit they couldn't even make basic saves to make up for other people's mistakes. The game is automatically triggering as a result of that.
It's good to have a strong back-up keeper. Even to create competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad