• Bayern

Votes: 43 76.8%
  • PSG

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Neymar was abysmal against Atalanta too.
He probably played the best game of his career outside of scoring, PSG wouldn’t have scored neither of the goals without him either, so he was all but abysmal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Very happy the good guys won.

MOTM Neuer. Thankfully he and Navas weren't a wash afterall....

Not the kind of game I expected at all but I guess the CL final usually has that effect on teams..
You're right Navas was better.
Nothing he could do on the goal and he actually managed to kick the ball to his teammate rather than his opponents.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Coincidentally feels pretty weird playing the against Bayern just now in the 2037/38 season of my PES 2017 Master League in the CL final. My side has a regen Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller, Manuel Neuer, and Bastian Schweinsteiger with Mustafi currently the best CB :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Why would I cry? I am not supporting PSG and both were fouls and should have been called?
But you're so unbiased you shit in your pants on the Coman thing (lol) and mute on the Mbappe one.

You've been called out, it's OK.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
But you're so unbiased you shit in your pants on the Coman thing (lol) and lute on the Mbappe one.

You've been called out, it's OK.
Calling out? I despise PSG and have been quite vocal about it... and you obviously is supporting them. I never claimed it was my unbiased view...
Both were penalties IMO, they missed them.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oh Canada!

E15429BF-5DB3-4F4A-BBD4-AA38A9336BF9.png

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Nothing he could do on the goal and he actually managed to kick the ball to his teammate rather than his opponents.

Well whatever makes you happy...
IMO Neuer once again proved tonight why he will go down as one of the greatest GKs of all time and that he certainly is still right there at the top when push comes to shove..

I am just happy that the better team won that absolutely deserved it after winning 13 straight and setting records a long the way.
Would never have believed that Flick would go on a 29 unbeaten run to the tripple working with the same team that lost to Frankfurt 1 5 in November.. What a hire...

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Better team won in the end. Mbappe had that awful miss just before Bayern's penalty shout at the first half, he had the game on the plate there.

I'm not the biggest Thiago fan, but he was fantastic today IMO. Davies had a pretty bad first half, but was much better in the second.

Neymar... Well, against Atlanta he was incredible but unlucky, tonight... I don't know, things just didn't go his way.

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
Dont mind me just adding some salt to my popcorns :popcorn:

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Game was boring because PSG didn't show up and Bayern dominated them. Most dominate CL run probably ever.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
He probably played the best game of his career outside of scoring, PSG wouldn’t have scored neither of the goals without him either, so he was all but abysmal.
Granted, I only watched the first 75 minutes but he had a few he should have scored. It wouldn't even had got there had he not missed though sitters. The initial one pretty early in the match. He also missed at least one again Leipzig. To me it overall was not a positive performance in all three matches.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Granted, I only watched the first 75 minutes but he had a few he should have scored. It wouldn't even had got there had he not missed though sitters. The initial one pretty early in the match. He also missed at least one again Leipzig. To me it overall was not a positive performance in all three matches.
Twice Man of the match.
Good call.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
It might not have been the best final (I blame the ref for not handling the game properly) but it was just an year ago where we had to sit through Spurs vs Liverpool and this was far more interesting.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Réf did a good job overall.
Made a few minor mistakes but you can't blame him.
Had the players scored on their big chances game would have been different for both teams

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad