Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA thread Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Jost was 7/10 on faceoffs today. Honestly we all crapped on him for a couple of years but he doesn't lose (all) his board battles anymore and I'd be OK to keep him in the bottom 6 long term.

Won't be surprised if his offensive numbers take a turn in the upcoming years. Kinda like Girard's.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Jost was 7/10 on faceoffs today. Honestly we all crapped on him for a couple of years but he doesn't lose (all) his board battles anymore and I'd be OK to keep him in the bottom 6 long term.

Wouldn't be surprised if his offensive numbers take a turn in the upcoming years. Kinda like Girard's.
Zacha, Ericsson Ek, Greenway, Kempe and Roslovic are a few examples of guys who I couldn’t find any level of offensive success until they were a year older than what Jost is now.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

jt-compher-2018-690.jpg

Yeah I think like 20K people all had the same thought right after he said that.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Granlund, Jarnkrok, or Haula with Compher+ going the other way would make sense.
For the Avs yes. For the Preds they can have nice picks for these players without having to take the big cap dump. That's a player they'll get stuck with for 2 more years.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I gotta say, I’m not really feeling the itch for a trade right now while the Avs are rolling over teams.

I’d probably sit tight till the deadline, aside from continuing to look at the backup goalie market.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
For the Avs yes. For the Preds they can have nice picks for these players without having to take the big cap dump. That's a player they'll get stuck with for 2 more years.

Did he mention something about a big cap dump?

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC

Won't be surprised if his offensive numbers take a turn in the upcoming years. Kinda like Girard's.
Last year everytime he tried something he failed and it was depressing.

This year he’s holding his own and the 3rd line is having good chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad