I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
tumblr_inline_p9wl6g89yN1slw02g_500.gifv

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Mikey needs to get a whole lot stronger.

Yeah, I' m a little worried about him, he's looking overmatched, and I hope he doesn't just simply settle in as Derek Forbort.

I know he's got better pedigree and instincts as well as that sense of poise but I don't want to ruin him either, it's just such a catch 22.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
So we have winning records vs 2 of the "big 3" on the west.
With help from the refs and a rookie goalie -- no need to even go over to the Blues board. Cue the Blues are done thread on the main board.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Good game. I think it was important to get the win in order to prevent the start of a losing streak. Getting 2 out of the next four points makes this an ok road trip, but they’re in a position to do better.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
St. Louis don't impress me one bit. They have O'Rielly and Binnington and some decent players but no game breakers except Tarasenko, but he's out and don't know when he's coming back. Should have kept Pietrangelo. Great win but always a learning period with young players.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
St. Louis don't impress me one bit. They have O'Rielly and Binnington and some decent players but no game breakers except Tarasenko, but he's out and don't know when he's coming back. Should have kept Pietrangelo. Great win but always a learning period with young players.

I thought this exact same thing. They 'replaced' him with Krug.

Reactions: ru4reals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad