GDT: 2020-21 season game 6 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00pm 1/24/21

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Your choosing between Walker and Clague. Its unlikely that Seattle take a first year rookie whos in and out of the lineup in his first season, they'd have a better forward to choose from. If Walkers exposed its an instant draft who we look at in two years playing top pair wondering why we made the same mistake as McNabb again.
McNabb was and is trash. I sleep soundly at night knowing that clown is off this team. The most he's ever helped the Kings is when he's taken penalties as a golden knight. Let that sink in.

Vino

Mar 19, 2006
Finland
As much as I hate to say it, does Lizotte have a long-term spot on this team?

No,I don't belive, that Blake is so stupid, that he protects Lizotte. Lizotte is a hard worker, but he so undersized and that skilled. What is his upside? 8+22= 30 pts? We have young, promising forwards coming, whose potetial is higher than Lizotte's.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
No,I don't belive, that Blake is so stupid, that he protects Lizotte. Lizotte is a hard worker, but he so undersized and that skilled. What is his upside? 8+22= 30 pts? We have young, promising forwards coming, whose potetial is higher than Lizotte's.

It will come down to Clague.
Doughty, Roy, Walker should be protected and if they want to protect Clague then the 4 forwards probably will be Kopi-Kempe-Andersson-Grundstrom.

So yes any one of Maatta, Lizotte, Moore, Luff, Wagner, Frk, Amadio, AA will get selected or Quick.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Even if it opens up a roster spot for Byfield, Kaliyev, Turcotte, etc???? Believe me, in the grand scheme of things, we really won't miss Wagner, or Amadio, or Moore.

If Wagner is occupying a roster spot that one of those guys is supposed to take, something went horribly wrong.

I'm not a fan of losing Wagner because he's an effective bottom sixer with some sandpaper as well as offensive upside and you need those guys, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad