GDT: 2020-21 season game 55 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 5/12/21

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
It's amazing how many times this season I've said, "This is the worst game I've ever seen the Kings play."

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I'm in the Vegas area right now and the media are losing their minds over the fact they have to rely on the Kings to win for the Knights to have a shot at the President's. It's great.
This illustrates the stupidity of Vegas fans. Winning the President's Trophy is important? Hell, you may as well have your captain pick up the Clarence Campbell Bowl and skate it around the ice.

Reactions: kingsfan28

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
This illustrates the stupidity of Vegas fans. Winning the President's Trophy is important? Hell, you may as well have your captain pick up the Clarence Campbell Bowl and skate it around the ice.

Isn't it the difference between playing St Louis or Colorado in the first round? That seems important.

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
Trevor Moore is from Thousand Oaks. I had Crazy King Kong Sushi today. I wonder if he's eaten there before.

My nephew is also the same age as Moore and in Oak Park and led his roller league in points a few times...I asked him if he knew if Trevor Moore played roller...but
he did not know. But that's TO and not Oak Park...but it's like my younger brother hit a game winning grand slam off Greg Maddox in an American Legion tournament
in las Vegas in 1985. BUT, only found out that it was Greg Maddox, 10 yrs later at his HS reunion...2 of his teammates told him "that was a helluva shot you hit off Maddux
in Vegas"....it's like you're 18 and just may not know who you were playing in such a tournament. He also had an rbi double the at bat before. My brother regrets not trying
out for San Diego State his Freshman Yr.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The Kings can't finish any higher than 23rd, and most likely finish 24th or 25th (with Vancouver and possibly San Jose passing us). If we finish 25th, we guarantee a top ten pick.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Well at least I don't have any hope heading into next season, last season's 7-game win streak to end the season made me almost excited. Thankfully our two consecutive last-second ties-then-losses to open the season wiped that smile off my face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad