GDT: 2020-21 season game 51 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 5/5/21

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'd recommend not using racial slurs to describe people of color. Is it that hard for you? lol at you coming here to play the victim. Situational awareness.
Seems like a reach to call it a slur is all I'm saying. Maybe you need some situational awareness when my comment was pro Byfield and people like you try to twist words. Living in LA I called my friends Boys, all colors. No one had an issue. This is the first time someone is making a deal about it. Not like I'm even saying it to be inflammatory.

DrHansReinhardt

Nov 12, 2019
Drafting 14th
Seems like a reach to call it a slur is all I'm saying. Maybe you need some situational awareness when my comment was pro Byfield and people like you try to twist words. Living in LA I called my friends Boys, all colors. No one had an issue. This is the first time someone is making a deal about it. Not like I'm even saying it to be inflammatory.
lol you're right. can you believe those people are offended by a word?! /Sarcasm

I live in LA too. My friends and I have called each other that too, years ago. I guess the difference I care about how others feel. It has been long established as a racially derogatory term, now you know. maybe you can do better in the future.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
lol you're right. can you believe those people are offended by a word?! /Sarcasm

I live in LA too. My friends and I have called each other that too, years ago. I guess the difference I care about how others feel. It has been long established as a racially derogatory term, now you know. maybe you can do better in the future.

I guess the difference between you and I is that context matters. My issue is I got reported for saying "Boy" in a pro byfield comment. I think context is important which is why Im annoyed about the fact I got reported.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

guess we found who clicked the button :laugh:

Reactions: Sol and ibleedkings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Keep talking about infractions--especially in a way that makes you lash out at others--and start earning them.

Especially when no one here has anything to do with the moderation of other boards.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
They're milking Kopitars 1000 points for the last half of the season.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
heh tmac slipping "san jose" in that interview when referring to his team

whoops

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Cal Petersen has been pretty underwhelming this year. He's only a tad bit better than Quick and he's a thousand years old.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
did i just hear a genuine chant of some kind in an NHL arena? feels good can't lie

Reactions: Sol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4