GDT: 2020-21 season game 51 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 5/5/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
E0o40tUXEAEl1bv

Los Angeles Kings (20-24-6), 46pts, 7th in West)@ Arizona Coyotes(22-25-6, 50pts, 5th in West)
Gila River Arena| Glendale, AZ
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: KCOP My13| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

mW0EED5.png

XvLiQ7p.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
FBqEq81.png

acHbX76.png

NQTXebN.png

9CXfGHM.png

94YlT3vl.png
6qdDiLv.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Kurtis MacDermid, Christian Wolanin, Austin Wagner
"Unfit to play":
Injured: Jonathan Quick

:coyotes
oW47GL2.png

GcgUuYE.png

1RXOn6o.png

Injuries: Jordan Gross, Antti Raanta, Tyler Pitlick
:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

Reactions: Steve Zissou

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lets gooooo! Hopefully Byfield gets a goal in his time up .

Btw can you guys believe I got an infraction for saying "Prove the doubters wrong boy, less go". For ethnic slurs in the Byfield thread. I was like WHAT.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
By the way anybody missing Lizotte yet? LOL

Lizotte has been replaced in the lineup by Byfield and JAD, so no, but I'd certainly take him in there over Grundstrom.

People might be making fun of me for defending Lizotte but I'm seeing nothing Grundstrom brings to be better other than getting him playing time and praying he's the guy everyone says he is but apparently is not. With Lizotte you get what you get. With Grundstrom you're praying for potential to show up but it rarely ever does.

I remember at one point we were worried Seattle would claim Carl but at this point they'd be doing us a favor. He's just hype on skates right now and if his nameplate read "Shore" instead of "Grundstrom" people would be talking about him differently.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Love not having to watch Wagner!

haha was going to say to all the people who love these lines the only change I would make is swapping in Wagner for Lemieux. It's 4th line so really is splitting hairs. I would rather have the speed as there is no one who is a physical threat on the other side anyways.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Lets gooooo! Hopefully Byfield gets a goal in his time up .

Btw can you guys believe I got an infraction for saying "Prove the doubters wrong boy, less go". For ethnic slurs in the Byfield thread. I was like WHAT.
Maybe it wasn't your intention, but calling a black man "boy" hasn't been socially acceptable since the 1960's.

Anyway, yeah I hope you're right that Byfield gets a goal before his time is done this year. Would be a nice little boost for him going into the offseason.

Reactions: Choralone

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
It's very rare this team scores more than 2 goals in a game twice in a row. Lets see if they can do it tonight with contributions from the kids. That would be nice.

Reactions: Sol and YP44

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Maybe it wasn't your intention, but calling a black man "boy" hasn't been socially acceptable since the 1960's.

Anyway, yeah I hope you're right that Byfield gets a goal before his time is done this year. Would be a nice little boost for him going into the offseason.

What? Even then like the context of what I said was pro Byfield. Seems like really choppy territory to take such a common word and attribute motive to it especially in a pro Byfield comment. I reported my infraction however I'm not hopeful given this site's ineptitude.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The term "that's my boy" gets used by people of all races to refer to guys of any race as a show of friendship and support.

This isn't the 1960's. There's only an extremely specific context in which calling someone "boy" could be considered racist, but some people want to expand that context for some reason.

As for the game, I really just want to see Vilardi, Andersson, Byfield and Bjornfot play well and produce. Don't care about much else.

Kopitar can wait until Friday to get his 1000th at home.

Reactions: TruKingFan and Sol

DrHansReinhardt

Nov 12, 2019
Drafting 14th
What? Even then like the context of what I said was pro Byfield. Seems like really choppy territory to take such a common word and attribute motive to it especially in a pro Byfield comment. I reported my infraction however I'm not hopeful given this site's ineptitude.
I'd recommend not using racial slurs to describe people of color. Is it that hard for you? lol at you coming here to play the victim. Situational awareness.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

The term "that's my boy" gets used by people of all races to refer to guys of any race as a show of friendship and support.

This isn't the 1960's. There's only an extremely specific context in which calling someone "boy" could be considered racist, but some people want to expand that context for some reason.

As for the game, I really just want to see Vilardi, Andersson, Byfield and Bjornfot play well and produce. Don't care about much else.

Kopitar can wait until Friday to get his 1000th at home.

I have zero stake in this, I'm just telling you that's probably why. If you wanna not believe me that's fine. Hell, try it out on a black man and see how it goes. Report back and LMK, maybe I'm wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad