GDT: 2020-21 season game 43 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 4/20/21

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
This Ballys scoreboard and bottom scrolling garbage needs to go. They even added an extra 1 inch grey border at the bottom just for kicks. Because f*** us.
hahaha i didn't even notice the grey bar's worse than usual

on my stream there's a couple pixels below it that you can see the game through too.. what the hell were they thinking?

Reactions: 123slam

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
"Andre" Faust talked about Marleau and his passing G Howe...what he didn't mention was that Mr Hockey played 6 years in the Rival WHA(Houston-Hartford) and was a pretty darn good player there

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Have been saying it for nearly 2 years now...Lizotte is not NHL material...The Kings have much better talent,skill waiting and percolating on the "Farm"

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
You guys are out of your minds busting on Lizotte,

Kid is a goddamn waterbug out there, absolutely there are more skilled centers in the system, but I don't know if any one of them could play with the energy and heart Lizotte does every shift...

Reactions: shuchukfan

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008

Kid is a goddamn waterbug out there, absolutely there are more skilled centers in the system, but I don't know if any one of them could play with the energy and heart Lizotte does every shift...
Yep, and in any other league...

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i mean you can have all the energy and heart in the world and still suck at hockey

not sure the world's smallest man is going too many rounds against tyson fury no matter how hard he tries

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
5ev3Urz.gif

Reactions: DirtyDanimal

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Noting that Lizotte is on his ass every shift and now has graduated to knocking himself on his own ass when nobody is within 20 feet of him is not “busting” on him. It’s just a fact. I love his energy, I just wish he were a foot taller and could stay on his feet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad