GDT: 2020-21 season game 43 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 4/20/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Ezbw9MsWUAEET8g

Anaheim Ducks (14-25-7, 35pts, Last in West:thumbd:)@ Los Angeles Kings(16-20-6, 38pts, 7th in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| San Jose, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

bfV5OZj.png

b3kjIbm.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings

CpnmYLA.png

9HtbvD7.png

U9c7NLV.png

8tdtQpR.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Matt Luff, Kurtis MacDermid, Christian Wolanin
"Unfit to play":
Injured: Martin Frk

:ducks

jL29EvK.png

qnFWksO.png

gxlVgBE.png

Injuries: Carter Rowney, Hampus Lindholm, Sonny Milano, Isac Lundestrom
:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

KingsCourt

Aug 15, 2005
should win, but won't ...i hope it's an L with the kids having a great game...that's what i've resorted to for the rest of the season...ffs

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I love Kopitar but 9 goals in 42 games (an 18 goal pace) isn't great for a $10 million player. I know he does everything else, it's just such a bummer he doesn't shoot more.

Reactions: yankeeking

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I love Kopitar but 9 goals in 42 games (an 18 goal pace) isn't great for a $10 million player. I know he does everything else, it's just such a bummer he doesn't shoot more.

I'll trade him for a 7th.

Also,

Kings suck.

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I'll trade him for a 7th.

Also,

Kings suck.

I'm one of Kopitar's biggest fans and defenders on here, it's just frustrating to look at his career statistics. In seasons where he has greater than 200 shots (or 300 shot attempts), he scores 25 or more goals. Every year. He barely scratches 20 goals when he doesn't. This year is also the lowest shooting percentage of his entire career. He probably has the best shot on the team, he just doesn't use it enough.

Reactions: yankeeking

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Never gets old. Then again our mascot was a sexual harasser. f***in' Furries, can't trust 'em...

Makes you wonder if they’ll ever bring him back, not the guy in the suit, but the actual mascot all together or just let it disappear in the wake of the scandal.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Fans are back in the building tonight. The boys had better be fired up to play this one for gods sake.

No matter what the standings or how the season is going the games between these two SHOULD be spirited and high flying. As a fan, there's few things I love more in the sports world than the Kings beating the quacks.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Makes you wonder if they’ll ever bring him back, not the guy in the suit, but the actual mascot all together or just let it disappear in the wake of the scandal.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Kings scrap him all together just for the sake of appearing "woke".

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Fans are back in the building tonight. The boys had better be fired up to play this one for gods sake.

No matter what the standings or how the season is going the games between these two SHOULD be spirited and high flying. As a fan, there's few things I love more in the sports world than the Kings beating the quacks.

If these clowns can't wake themselves up for the playoffs, then they're not gonna wake themselves up for the fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad