GDT: 2020-21 season game 34 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 3/31/21

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Kings much more aggressive tonight -- gives Vegas something to worry about.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Came out better on Monday.....and lost........today....winning 2-0 lol gotta loveit....

Finally Andersson is in the lineup, he just has to play well enough to stick......

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Came out better on Monday.....and lost........today....winning 2-0 lol gotta loveit....

Finally Andersson is in the lineup, he just has to play well enough to stick......

Andersson should be in the lineup every night. The guy has skill and ability.
If nothing else, develop him into something over the next 12 months while you're cooking all these kids in the AHL and junior... and if you don't want to keep him, maybe you'll have a decent trade asset.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
That was a helluva nice race to the puck and then a backhander from Andreas Athanasiou...he is pure speed...sign him up Kings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Man did Father Time ever show up hard for Carter or what?

I feel like Andersson is the closest player in the mold of Brownie

I agree. Said similar in his prospect thread. If you recall his highlight reel it's like everything he does is within 5-10 feet of the net. This goal was emblematic, he just sticks his nose in there and gets it done. He'll never be the big hitter/full presence Brownie is but not many are--but he's a unique quality amongst Kings prospects which is why I think he eventually sticks. Maybe more like a Ryan Smyth minus the fear of the South Bay.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Andersson should be in the lineup every night. The guy has skill and ability.
If nothing else, develop him into something over the next 12 months while you're cooking all these kids in the AHL and junior... and if you don't want to keep him, maybe you'll have a decent trade asset.
Don't say Trade,Lias Andersson is a good player that will only get better he has the compete and wheels!!!

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Don't say Trade,Lias Andersson is a good player that will only get better he has the compete and wheels!!!

Yeah. I know. But you can only have so many young forwards.
Kupari. Andersson. Byfield. Vilardi. THomas. Turcotte. Kaliyev. Anderson-Dolan. Fagemo. Madden.
I really don't see all of those guys being part of the team in 2-3 years.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Really? Seems more like Grundstrom to me. Andersson is like 43 lbs soaking wet.

Size wise yes, but playing style no. Both Brown and Andersson like to stick their head/body in the dirty area's, both have that captain swagger, and that physical play.

Grundstrum is like a young Simmer when he first came into the league or like a prime Stumpel.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Size wise yes, but playing style no. Both Brown and Andersson like to stick their head/body in the dirty area's, both have that captain swagger, and that physical play.

Grundstrum is like a young Simmer when he first came into the league or like a prime Stumpel.
I dunno. I see Grundstrom hitting people in the corners and taking the puck to the crease. Not as much as I’d like but he does it.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Andersson has some nasty in him. Grundstrom too, but he has had a pretty docile run of games lately.

Hell, we will see who has what when they start getting scrummed up with Lemieux's antics. Guessing Lias won't mind too much.

Still think bringing Lucic back for the next couple of years isn't the worst idea. They can afford it, especially if Calgary eats a million and Luff or Wagner heads north. Lucic - Lizotte - Lemieux would a fun 9 minutes a night.

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah. I know. But you can only have so many young forwards.
Kupari. Andersson. Byfield. Vilardi. THomas. Turcotte. Kaliyev. Anderson-Dolan. Fagemo. Madden.
I really don't see all of those guys being part of the team in 2-3 years.

Of course, but Carter and Brown will be gone. And Lizotte, Wagner and Luff too. That's 5 openings. Hope AA signs for 2 years, but he can be gone too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad