GDT: 2020-21 season game 34 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 3/31/21

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah. I know. But you can only have so many young forwards.
Kupari. Andersson. Byfield. Vilardi. THomas. Turcotte. Kaliyev. Anderson-Dolan. Fagemo. Madden.
I really don't see all of those guys being part of the team in 2-3 years.
Can be fun to dream that all reach their potentials...Kings could a prolific scoring machiine,something that hasn't happened around LA in decades maybe more...Kings fans want a Tre Kroner line and 2 Swedish D-men on the second unit...Bjornfot and...dare we dream?

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Lias will have that beaten out of him, but it was nice to see. Sucks that he didn't get rewarded for it. Looking great tonight, hopefully he keeps it up.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Only a matter of time before the refs find their whistles again on a VGK dive to tie the game

meanwhile Lizotte running 300 HP with two dudes water skiing on him and the only people throwing their hands up are the VGK bench when Blake rips one of the sticks off

Reactions: bland

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Not sure I'd say fringe...developing

Andersson maybe, Grundstrum is getting near his final product. He is only 6 months younger than Amadio! It’s dangerously close to put up or shut up time for him as well.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Only a matter of time before the refs find their whistles again on a VGK dive to tie the game

meanwhile Lizotte running 300 HP with two dudes water skiing on him and the only people throwing their hands up are the VGK bench when Blake rips one of the sticks off
I almost never talk about reffing, but that was... curious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad