GDT: 2020-21 season game 31 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 3/22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I
Ok you're not friends anymore but hunting him during warmups was dumbass move.

I like this, tired of players giving cookie cutter answers like "we played together but now we are on different clubs and i have a job to do" some shit like that.
At least this is honest. Hell kind of make me want MacD back in the lineup tonight.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I

I like this, tired of players giving cookie cutter answers like "we played together but now we are on different clubs and i have a job to do" some shit like that.
At least this is honest. Hell kind of make me want MacD back in the lineup tonight.

I love a tough guy miss the old days of the Heavies all over the league those days are long gone. But this guy is some kind of special. Chirps too damn much just shut up and play. Goes after Reeves and got smoked. And I hate Reeves. Then talks before the game that he and McDerp will fight and yup they fought alright just ask his left eye. Anyways, dude needs to calm down I think I read somewhere where John Scott called him out for talking about the Blues before playing them a few weeks ago. Anyways hope McDerp smokes him again.

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
Adrian Kempe has sure fallen off a cliff in the last 5 games(0 points) which seems to have been his career in a nutshell. He goes off like a Roman Candle for a bit and then burns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad