GDT: 2020-21 season game 31 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 3/22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
ExGgvbSXMAguRX6

Los Angeles Kings (13-11-6, 32pts, 5th in West):thumbu:@ San Jose Sharks(11-14-4, 26pts, 7th in West):thumbd:
SAP Center| San Jose, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
ow9fpEJ.png

lte6dNI.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
SifBMoD.png

k18qEWk.png

NQTXebN.png

cMATeRW.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Matt Luff, Olli Maatta
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk

:sharks
3qgl3Lt.png

kOkdID6.png

rleMCEz.png

Injuries: Matt Nieto, Rudolfs Balcers
:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I like Carter at 2C, I just wish there was some way to get Vilardi on that line. But who do you bump? Kempe and AA are both playing great, and their speed with Carter is effective. I'd love to see Vilardi with JAD, but how do you break up Grundstrom - JAD - Moore? They're one of the best third lines in the league, shockingly.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Kings got to get it done against the Sharks, Ducks, and Coyotes. Get a few more wins against Avs/Knights and win the head-to-head with the Blues, maybe even the Wild depending on how things look in April.

Reactions: YP44

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
To be fair, five of those losses came in the five games including following the Walker/Roy injuries. Not that 4-5-3 is especially good either, but it's worth noting.

For sure. And I'm rooting for him. But in games in which he's played, there's no question the third pairing is hampered and it stresses the whole defensive lineup. Walker isn't good enough to carry MacD's defensive and puck movement lapses and more often than not Doughty ends up playing close to 30 when Kurtis' minutes get inevitably chopped. Like you mention he's in the lineup in times of stress so it's important to carry that with a grain of salt but even if it's not Macdermid himself causing the injury directly, the ripple effects seem to.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
For the record I only put MacDermid in there because I'm assuming Maatta is out injured because he only played a little more than a minute and a half last night.

Reactions: Lt Dan and YP44

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
They did a good job of holding on last game playing with 5D for a lot of the game. Gotta build on that.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
For sure. And I'm rooting for him. But in games in which he's played, there's no question the third pairing is hampered and it stresses the whole defensive lineup. Walker isn't good enough to carry MacD's defensive and puck movement lapses and more often than not Doughty ends up playing close to 30 when Kurtis' minutes get inevitably chopped. Like you mention he's in the lineup in times of stress so it's important to carry that with a grain of salt but even if it's not Macdermid himself causing the injury directly, the ripple effects seem to.

I agree. I think MacDermid is a great press box guy, and can play in a pinch in case of an injury (like tonight perhaps), but in general I'd prefer not to have him in the lineup. In an ideal world, Maatta is our seventh defenseman and Clague is in the lineup.

Reactions: KingTech

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
didn't sharks vs kings used to be about dance off gifs? When you play a team 15 times a year that is hard to do

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
what happened in the sharts last game that has their GDT all out of sorts?

Sounds like some faceoff penalty or something.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'd be a lot more happier with MacD if he was pummeling people. It's his best ability.

Reactions: KingTech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia