GDT: 2020-21 season game 28 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues 7:00pm 3/17/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Matter of time. REally needed get out of the period without conceding. Walker and Maatta both screening Cal

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Totally agree with you. He's not an NHL player. I just think it's fair to say that you're being a bit of a buzzkill on "the minors" so who cares. We need a guy like that looking after our prospects.
I think you might be misunderstanding my point, or maybe I'm not making it well. My point about "the minors" was that him kicking someone's ass down there doesn't mean he is the solution for the NHL team. I'm perfectly happy having him look after our guys in Ontario, and I agree that we could use a few NHL caliber players to do the same on the Kings.

Reactions: Rooks

Rooks

Apr 16, 2019
I love Gabe but I feel like his last stretch of games has been mediocre.
Hopefully that's just a bit of a learning curve on his first full NHL season. At the start of the season I thought the kings season would go however he does but i'm glad that hasn't been the case

Reactions: LAKings88

Rooks

Apr 16, 2019
Better option is Athanasiou-Lizotte-Vilardi

Gabe's future is on the wing
I can't say Gabe on the wing is a hot take. I think that's one of the more interesting things we're going to have to find out about the team in a couple years.

Reactions: Steve Zissou

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I can't say Gabe on the wing is a hot take. I think that's one of the more interesting things we're going to have to find out about the team in a couple years.
i think i saw they were playing turcotte on wing in ontario too? it's not like the player disappears from the depth chart but that center depth was a strong point

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
If you move Vilardi to wing they'll probably put Amadio back in for his replacement at center.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Vilardi still has some time to see if he can figure out center at the NHL level. He did miss a decent chunk of time, and his creativity is better suited for the middle, but if he has to move tot he wing it's not the end of the world.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
lizotte is not an nhl Center.
Love his compete, but too small imo
Sure he is. Ideally he is your 13th guy brought into to jump-start when a kid needs a night off, but he is ready first and he is earning his time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00