GDT: 2020-21 season game 28 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues 7:00pm 3/17/21

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Better option is Athanasiou-Lizotte-Vilardi

Gabe's future is on the wing

NOt that I disagreed but I'm starting to really feel like this is the case.

They'e given him two of the fastest wingers of the game and he still can't really cover enough ice to play C effectively in the Kings' system. He's got the ability and the brain, but not the feet.

It'll help him learn some defensive responsibility which is great but the guy is dangerous in tight spaces and from the blueline in, let's stop making him have the puck so much high in the zones or low behind our net.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
JAD

giphy.gif

Rooks

Apr 16, 2019
NOt that I disagreed but I'm starting to really feel like this is the case.

They'e given him two of the fastest wingers of the game and he still can't really cover enough ice to play C effectively in the Kings' system. He's got the ability and the brain, but not the feet.

It'll help him learn some defensive responsibility which is great but the guy is dangerous in tight spaces and from the blueline in, let's stop making him have the puck so much high in the zones or low behind our net.
I think the reassuring thing is that regardless of where he plays, we finally have a new solid top 6 player for the kings. And it's been a while since we've drafted one.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don't understand in which universe is going into a defensive shell a good idea. Allowing your opponents to build momentum is bad

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Come on... empty net goal. Come on.
would be a good time for one huh
I don't understand in which universe is going into a defensive shell a good idea. Allowing your opponents to build momentum is bad
i mean they were getting it done but for a while there it felt like boucher-era sens, stuff up the entry then punt, stuff then punt.. thankfully i think the blues blew their wad in the 2nd

gotta protect against the perron/ROR greaser goals though

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
would be a good time for one huh

i mean they were getting it done but for a while there it felt like boucher-era sens, stuff up the entry then punt, stuff then punt.. thankfully i think the blues blew their wad in the 2nd

gotta protect against the perron/ROR greaser goals though

For sure but this defense is way tooooo inexperienced to be relied upon such a task

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->