GDT: 2020-21 season game 28 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues 7:00pm 3/17/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Has to be the best 1st period of the season. They were on them right from puck drop. Looks like the time off really paid off.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
By far best first period of the season, dudes were absolutely flying.

Someone has to take an instigator on Krug immediately there. It's 3-0. Get some balls

Kempe immediately hit Krug, ran him again in the corner into the ref, slashed his ankle on the way out and shoved him in the face on their way to the benches.

Did nobody else notice this?

I saw that. Was going to say Kempe immediately was in his grill hacking and whacking away, nearly butt ended him in the face. Would have liked him to just drop the gloves since Krug, props to him, was asking for it. But that's still a vast improvement from earlier this year.

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
What happens when Amadio is out? The kings can run all 4 lines. The amadio line was always a momentum killer for the kings.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Who? Minor league plug beating up minor league plug doesn’t really translate to the NHL. Boko couldn’t catch Krug with $500,000 worth of hookers.
Jenik is no plug but Imama gave no faux about putting him in his place. I’d bring him up for a cup of coffee just to see what he can do. Can’t be that much worse than Wagner/Luff.

Reactions: Rooks

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Who? Minor league plug beating up minor league plug doesn’t really translate to the NHL. Boko couldn’t catch Krug with $500,000 worth of hookers.
He wasn't even a plug, just a kid like Kaliyev who decided not to chicken out in the face of certain doom

Reactions: LAKings88

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
nice entry by luff, don't see that east-west after the blue line too often

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
He wasn't even a plug, just a kid like Kaliyev who decided not to chicken out in the face of certain doom
Jenik is no plug but Imama gave no faux about putting him in his place. I’d bring him up for a cup of coffee just to see what he can do. Can’t be that much worse than Wagner/Luff.

Ok he’s not a “plug” but he’s not an NHL player yet, so beating his ass isn’t that impressive. Boko would probably be a liability with 6 minutes of ice time.

Reactions: bland

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Out of all the guys on the roster, AA was probably last or next to last of guys I thought might get in a fight. Fair play to him

Reactions: Rooks

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Resign this man

cut.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad