GDT: 2020-21 season game 25 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @6:30pm 3/10/21

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
What would folks have to get in return to prefer trading AA at the deadline rather than re-signing him? I'm not saying we could, but if we could get another 1st it would be a tough call.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Can the Kings just sign AA to an extension now. What a great pickup.

I remember there was some guy on the main board who was talking up AA in the signing thread and everything he said about him has been on the money so far. What a fun player to watch.

Reactions: LAKings88

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Matt Roy has been of the best players in the NHL at suppressing scoring chances the last two years, but even he has no chance with MacD, it's been a barrage of chances. That Ducks forward was just standing in front of Grosenick for a good 3 seconds, I mean where on Earth is MacD, is he in the corner, did he fall down? The replay didn't really show, but it's tough to watch this guy. But at the very least he should be clearing the crease.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I remember there was some guy on the main board who was talking up AA in the signing thread and everything he said about him has been on the money so far. What a fun player to watch.
was probably MBH, he posts regularly in these gdts this season, i think he's a big AA fan

i think he caught a bad rap in that thread, he was reasonable but main board creatures have a hate boner for AA apparently

Reactions: crassbonanza

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
wow

he had gibson cheating to the same move he scored the previous goal on but gibson was deep and didn't commit

unlucky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad