GDT: 2020-21 season Game 12 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 2/9/21

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
i'll eat this if i'm wrong, but i'm gonna be pretty f***in pissed off if i learn that doughty just had a soft tissue ouchie he couldn't play though

i know there ain't a lot there above the glove and impacts onto the forearm hurt but i don't think that shot was breaking an arm
Dude, you gotta be kidding. Has he missed any games since the last cup win? Other than the suspension one.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Well it took 12 games for Todd to realize maybe I shouldn't put garbage out on the ice all that much. Hopefully he'll learn something from this. Once Carter was placed on the Vilardi line and benched the 2 worst players we had a glimpse of hope moving forward. But I expect Wagner and Amadios with Carter again. Todd for ya.

Reactions: ibleedkings

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
At the start of the next game, TMac needs to convince them its the 2nd period.

I'd like to see Toby in the lineup instead of Alt

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
If you had told me that our defense this year would look like this:

Anderson - Clague
Maatta - Strand
MacDermid - Alt

I would have said where, in the ECHL?

Reactions: lumbergh

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
i'll eat this if i'm wrong, but i'm gonna be pretty f***in pissed off if i learn that doughty just had a soft tissue ouchie he couldn't play though

i know there ain't a lot there above the glove and impacts onto the forearm hurt but i don't think that shot was breaking an arm

I mean, dude has missed literally barely 10 games in his entire career, it's one thing to criticize his play but I don't think it's fair to criticize his desire to be on the rink.

unrelated but ...damn

How stupid of a tweet, if you let that film roll literally 2 more seconds Vilardi comes back around the other side of the net and pylons him.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I mean, dude has missed literally barely 10 games in his entire career, it's one thing to criticize his play but I don't think it's fair to criticize his desire to be on the rink.

How stupid of a tweet, if you let that film roll literally 2 more seconds Vilardi comes back around the other side of the net and pylons him.
like i said, i'll eat it if i'm wrong

yeah the tweet's dumb i was more thinking of how close vilardi got, i don't think i ever saw that reverse angle. think he had a good chance at burying that but that was a strong stick

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
I think what frustrates me the most is that there just isn't any sort of bounce back over this losing streak. Whether its shift to shift or game to game there's no reaction or emotion. When we played the the Wild last they made a clear and conscious effort to attack us and not just physically and there was no rhyme or reason for it, but it was there.

I think that's a catch 22. If the King's were good, they'd be able to bounce back. But since they suck....there's no motivation to bounce back. To imply if they reacted in a way to motivate a bounce back, they'd stop sucking...I don't think that would make them not sucks, because they inherently suck. This isn't the Kings of 2014, that was good, that could bounce back in a game down two goals (or down 3 games in a series) and win...during the regular season or playoffs.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

Right. Wish someone would do one of these gifs of Vilardi deking Burns jockstrap off. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad